Anyone playing Destiny?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Johnmcl7
    Johnmcl7 Posts: 2,817 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Got a Lvl 31 Warlock and i've never once done a VoG or a Crota raid...always wanted to do them but never had enough friends online at the same time to run through them

I'm on Xbox One and got 2 close friends who i always end up doing Nightfall Missions but we've always wanted to run through VoG etc

Have you tried any of the LfG sites?

John
  • dolally2try
    Options
    when i do connect it that involves taking the console into my room where the net is and connecting it via ethernet cable. even going wireless involves turning the modem on and then the router on. i've never been bothered about wireless but my dad got a smart tv and wanted it, that is why we now also have a router. it was a pain getting it to work with the tv. couldnt get it to work with his bluray player and it only works with his sky box thanks to the wps button. i've never tried to connect the console wirelessly so these types of problems may not happen. however if that works fine there is still the turning on of the modem and router every time. this would be more annoying if i want to play downstairs considering the net is in my room.

Have you considered getting a powerline Socket. I have the same problem but i got a TP-link powerline socket from asda ( around 20-30 quid or so cheaper online in some places) and what it does is you can set it up to router to run through a electric socket by ethernet by the plug acting as a wired connection.

Hence acts like its direct wired to the router and gives good speeds pending on your ineternet provider (Myself is virgin 100MB a sec and i usally pick up about 77mbps on good or bad days)
    Disabled But Bloody trying to change my life
    Screw you Goverment.
  • Kunfuslippers
    Options
    Johnmcl7 wrote: »
    Have you tried any of the LfG sites?

I have but the matchmaking App on my phone but i never seem to have much luck.
  • Johnmcl7
    Johnmcl7 Posts: 2,817 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I have but the matchmaking App on my phone but i never seem to have much luck.

This was the one I was using and could usually get a game fairly quickly:

http://www.destinylfg.com/

I was surprised at the quality of the players given in many communities mixing with randoms for co-ordinated tasks like a Nightfall strike would likely not work out well but I think Destiny has (or at least had) quite a good community.

John
  • Kunfuslippers
    Options
    Johnmcl7 wrote: »
    This was the one I was using and could usually get a game fairly quickly:

http://www.destinylfg.com/

Will Definately be giving this a try over the weekend off work =D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing