We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Time to stop dreaming and wake up to reality ...
Comments
-
Just randomly pick a diary and you'll see that we all get discouraged. Just focus on what you've achieved and hang in there.June 2026, Mortgage free, Emergency fund fully funded & £200/200 cash maximum pb holding .:jWeight 12st challenge 11st 2lb
Gift to children challenge £40k in 2 years. Short term gift challenge 7 presents and $1300 can by September.
Determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection. I’m not perfect but I’m good enough.
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6673398/hopefully-cruising-with-focus-towards-retirement#latest0 -
in_need_of_direction wrote: »Just randomly pick a diary and you'll see that we all get discouraged. Just focus on what you've achieved and hang in there.
Thanks !! I do know your right and I read plenty of diaries which show the ups and downs of the debt free journey.
I've managed a small overpayment of £4 today which is a bit extra i guess it really does all count.
The Weekend has been great so far days off work are so precious I love my family time
LBM £17,920 - 01/08/14
01/10/14 - £17,195 4.04% cleared
Tesco loan £9000 Overdraft £2500
Barclaycard CC £3365 MBNA CC £900
Mint CC £540 Next [STRIKE]£320 [/STRIKE] £0 Very £8900
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards