stop/start

Options

Comments

• duggan1
    duggan1 Posts: 505 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    topdaddy wrote: »
    you dont understand, I get that. You tried to be clever, it fell through. Never mind try again. You miss that the imperfect list is largely irrelevant but keep trying. You might just make it.:rotfl:

Stop using smileys to pretend you are laughing. Common sign of someone attempting to deflect attention online.
  • topdaddy_2
    topdaddy_2 Posts: 1,408 Forumite
    Options
    F1F93 wrote: »
    You've just shot yourself in the foot with that bit in red.
    That was your argument.

The fact that you are still arguing that the list is imperfect just shows how silly you are.

Finally, I just want to point out that it is you who has the issue with the list, not me. Yet you know you are wrong about everything in this thread, you just can't back down.

You endorsed it with the perfect label. No one else. Then instantly discredited it, saying it was incomplete. So whats the issue? You said these things. Or am I dreaming it?
  • topdaddy_2
    Options
    duggan1 wrote: »
    Stop using smileys to pretend you are laughing. Common sign of someone attempting to deflect attention online.

Really? Which smileys if any do you personally endorse for use then:rotfl:(im not really laughing, merely smiling, that was just for effect)
  • DUTR
    DUTR Posts: 12,958 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I dont understand the question.
    Something being better doesnt have to have a benefit for a person. There are many better cars than my car. But who are they better for? Certainly not me. But that doesnt mean the other cars arent better. And payment for those cars? And you as an observer now knowing these better cars exist, has that affected you?

I don't what car you have, but then I wouldn't be in a position to say there is one better than what you have, my car is the best car for me (and that would be the same for any other purchaser) .
    So as an observer if someone paid over the odds or chosen a colour or style I probably wouldn't have gone for myself, doesn't mean I would be affected by their choice, they paid for it and it is for them to impress themselves not the observer.
  • F1F93
    F1F93 Posts: 366 Forumite
    Options
    You endorsed it with the perfect label. No one else. Then instantly discredited it, saying it was incomplete. So whats the issue? You said these things. Or am I dreaming it?

I did use the perfect label. Well done! You've finally got something right!

:beer::j:T

Shame you were wrong about the next bit, but I suppose you're used to it by now.

Again, I have no issue here. It is you who are getting so wound up trying to find some sort of fault with me, while conveniently glossing over the fact that you're wrong.

I did mention that you shot yourself in the foot, but I guess you missed that didn't you? Funny how you miss the things you know you can't defend :rotfl:
  • topdaddy_2
    Options
    DUTR wrote: »
    I don't what car you have, but then I wouldn't be in a position to say there is one better than what you have, my car is the best car for me (and that would be the same for any other purchaser) .
    So as an observer if someone paid over the odds or chosen a colour or style I probably wouldn't have gone for myself, doesn't mean I would be affected by their choice, they paid for it and it is for them to impress themselves not the observer.

But I didnt buy my car. And if you did know what car I drove home in tonight you'd say there are better cars. Im telling you there are better cars. Its also not the best car for me and in8-10weeks ill have a nice shiny one. That'll be better for me but then there will still be better cars. Ill be impressed with the improvement but indifferent to observers opinions.
  • topdaddy_2
    Options
    F1F93 wrote: »
    I did use the perfect label. Well done! You've finally got something right!

:beer::j:T

Shame you were wrong about the next bit, but I suppose you're used to it by now.

Again, I have no issue here. It is you who are getting so wound up trying to find some sort of fault with me, while conveniently glossing over the fact that you're wrong.

I did mention that you shot yourself in the foot, but I guess you missed that didn't you? Funny how you miss the things you know you can't defend :rotfl:

Aint wrong;) or are you gonna tell me "Well, not all of them" and "a non-exhaustive list" is what you wrote and anything else is wildly wrong? You failed to describe your list properly when if you just presented it that would have been it.:rotfl:(am I allowed to be amused by this?)
  • DUTR
    DUTR Posts: 12,958 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    But I didnt buy my car. And if you did know what car I drove home in tonight you'd say there are better cars. Im telling you there are better cars. Its also not the best car for me and in8-10weeks ill have a nice shiny one. That'll be better for me but then there will still be better cars. Ill be impressed with the improvement but indifferent to observers opinions.

I wouldn't because I'm not shallow, and even with your next car, I wouldn't because I'm not shallow, what people wish to spend money that they may have worked for on, is up to them, not up to me as an observer.
  • topdaddy_2
    Options
    DUTR wrote: »
    I wouldn't because I'm not shallow, and even with your next car, I wouldn't because I'm not shallow, what people wish to spend money that they may have worked for on, is up to them, not up to me as an observer.

But its not a question of being "shallow". The current car I have is underpowered to the point of being nearly dangerous. And it returns poop fuel economy as well as having similar but smaller, more effecient and more powerful equivelents. It doesnt bother me too much I didnt buy it and dont run it. But im not shallow for saying theres better out there.
  • F1F93
    F1F93 Posts: 366 Forumite
    Options
    Aint wrong;) or are you gonna tell me "Well, not all of them" and "a non-exhaustive list" is what you wrote and anything else is wildly wrong? You failed to describe your list properly when if you just presented it that would have been it.:rotfl:(am I allowed to be amused by this?)

You are wrong.

I described my list well, I really don't understand the pathetically poor argument you're attempting to make.

Well, I'm finding you're posts hilarious. You can't argue to save you're life and everyone here is laughing at your inability to both form a decent argument and back down and admit when you're wrong. I suppose you may as well have a laugh too.

Also, the fact that you have ignored my comment about shooting yourself in the foot yet again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure