Need help and advice - SOA attached

Options

Comments

• glasgowsaver2011
    Options
    Glad you are feeling positive today

They never took it back you gave them it.

Also the food In the freezer and the 20 you found are positive but are really only sticking plasters on a gunshot wound when your finances are taken as a whole.

Finally. Your partners boss...he had committed to giving you 12 k over 12 months. Now he is giving you 6 k..... A lot less.
  • BILLIE
    BILLIE Posts: 1,274 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    BILLIE wrote: »
    BMG in the previous thread you said 'I have spoken to the mortgage company and they are sending someone to visit it me to talk things through after the funeral'.

Has that happened? I truly think that someone needs to sit with you and go through paperwork and give solid advice - CAB will not be able to do that, but maybe mortgage company or your bank may be able to help more.

Pleased you have already had interest in the property - have you not had to wait for probate?

Good luck

I repeat the above?
    :j I belong to Mike's Mob :j
  • BMG
    BMG Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    Glad you are feeling positive today

They never took it back you gave them it.

Also the food In the freezer and the 20 you found are positive but are really only sticking plasters on a gunshot wound when your finances are taken as a whole.

Finally. Your partners boss...he had committed to giving you 12 k over 12 months. Now he is giving you 6 k..... A lot less.

I gave the money back as they were going to take me to court for it.

With regard to £20, at one time I would have gone shopping with it.

One card is paid off by him. We are going to have further discussions about anymore money being given. One paid off is better than nothing and I didn't have to wait for 6 months to receive it all
  • FinanciallyUnsavvy
    Options
    Would you be eligible for a motability car?
    What are your plans once the house sells?
    BILLIE wrote: »
    BMG in the previous thread you said 'I have spoken to the mortgage company and they are sending someone to visit it me to talk things through after the funeral'.

Has that happened?

Pleased you have already had interest in the property - have you not had to wait for probate?

BMG a lot of people are asking questions or raising very good points to you on this thread that you are either ignoring or choosing not to answer. If you could give us the answers to these questions it would make it much easier for everyone to help you. Your thread title is "need help and advice" - that's exactly what everyone is trying to do here, but you're totally dismissing everything.
  • asparagus1968
    asparagus1968 Posts: 1,787 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4935283&highlight=

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4842661&highlight=

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4948733&highlight=

Hi BMG,

your threads seem to go the same way, what is the advice you need exactly, as the advice given so far doesn't seem to be what you are looking for?
    LIVE SIMPLY * GIVE MORE * EXPECT LESS * BE THANKFUL

• BMG
    BMG Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    I don't wish to answer all he questions thrown at me.

I have decided that being on here doesn't do my health any good at all. It makes it worse.

I have decided to not come back on again. Hope you all have a great time sslagging me of because I don't agree with some peoples opinions
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Nobody is trying to slag you off.

We're trying to help, but it isn't easy, if we don't have the necessary info.
  • BILLIE
    BILLIE Posts: 1,274 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Help is being made available but you are not wanting to accept the help.
    :j I belong to Mike's Mob :j
  • Cottage_Economy
    Cottage_Economy Posts: 1,227 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 19 April 2014 at 11:06PM
    Options
    BMG, just in case you do come back, don't accept your husband's boss paying off the credit card. It's just debt. It's not as important as keeping your health and mental wellbeing intact, and to do that you need more than your benefits money.

Having the money every month for a year to pay for food, and everyday living expenses is much more valuable for your wellbeing at this time while you are grieving than keeping your creditors happy, but not feeding or taking care of yourself properly to do so.

I'm worried about the toll this debt is taking on your health.

It's debt. Just debt. It's not as important as a human life. It's not as important as your life. Speak to CAB or Stepchange and get started on a DMP, stop all debt payments and make token payments for now.

But above all, take the £1000 a month that was on offer originally. Give yourself some breathing space. With space to breath and think you can come up with a plan in your own time, rather than be forced to sell or act in a way that may hurt you long term because you feel you are being pressured.
  • marliepanda
    marliepanda Posts: 7,186 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry but none of the questions asked have been personal or prying, just asking about a couple of things which didn't add up.

When pressed to explain you have done the same in every thread, refuse to answer.

Too much of this does not add up, so many people have tried to help and have been shut down.

I hope I am wrong but I do not see this as a genuine situation. If it IS a genuine situation, then the OP is not doing herself any favours by ignoring people who have been giving a huge amount of support over her many threads...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure