Need help and advice - SOA attached

Options

Comments

• Tink_04
    Tink_04 Posts: 1,204 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Not exactly sure what sort of help or advice you were looking for? People have tried to help and it seems that's not what you want. Seems like a lot of people are wasting there time trying to genuinely help you and your being massively rude as in all your threads, good luck .... sounds like you'll need it!
    Living the simple life
  • glasgowsaver2011
    Options
    You asked for advice.

You never wanted it or took it.

You were looking for a magic answer.

So you took the huff again.

You have debts in the 10s of 000s and income of 500 per month and car expenses of 50% of your income.

You do not need a car and that would have been the first step to living within your means - something which I suspect you have never done.

The next step for you will be bankruptcy I suspect - if you are lucky after you have sold the house.

Best of luck.

You will need it.
  • Pixie5740
    Pixie5740 Posts: 14,515 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Having read this thread and the other threads posted by the OP I would say that the OP knows that their budget doesn't add up but they haven't had a lightbulb moment yet. Until that happens they're just tinkering round the edges and not actually tackling the debt so are a long way off from becoming debt free.
  • glasgowsaver2011
    Options
    That is still monthly outgoings - before debt repayments - of 800

On an income of 510 - (the 1000 was discretionary and has stopped)
  • BMG
    BMG Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    I have not been avoiding the site. I had my internet cancelled with
    Immediate effect. I am now sat in the library using there net. I used my car to get here as I don't live on a bus route.

To who ever it was that said I had never lived within my means should keep rhere opinions to themselves if they don't know the truth!

Basically this is me done with this site. You can all go and !!!!! and spread untruths about someone else now. That is all you are good for.
  • FinanciallyUnsavvy
    Options
    Hey BMG,

Nobody has been spreading "untruths" about you here.

I'm really sorry that you've been upset or offended by any of our comments.

The people on this site truly do mean the best, and want to help you out. It is just frustrating for us reading when it can be perceived as any advice is being blatantly disregarded, when we can see your situation and can feel your pain. We really do just want to help.

I do hope you stick around, and give us a chance to help you out. Visit our threads, read our DFW Diaries, see that there's so many of us in bad situations too, and we all just want to help each other out. Once you know that we're just all people in a similar boat wanting to help each other, I hope you'll feel a bit easier about talking, being a bit more open here, and allowing us to provide the guidance you so badly need.

Really do wish you all the best.
    x
  • Pixie5740
    Pixie5740 Posts: 14,515 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    The truth is that whatever your personal circumstances may be, your outgoings are greater than your income. That is a fact. Until you have your LBM nobody can help you so for that reason I'm out.

Cheerio.
  • marliepanda
    marliepanda Posts: 7,186 Forumite
    Options
    BMG wrote: »
    Basically this is me done with this site. You can all go and !!!!! and spread untruths about someone else now. That is all you are good for.

You have said this about 3/4 times now.

I am assuming by continually coming back you realise that you DO need help. As I said before I am still not 100% convinced you are for real, but if you then thats good as so many people have spent so much time helping you.

Your outgoings greatly outweigh your incomings, and you seem unwilling to change that.

People have asked you lots of questions about mortgage help, life assurance etc etc. You have refused point blank to answer certain questions.

So
    A) You won't bring your outgoings inline with your income
    B) You won't answer questions about things which don't add up/may help

So unless someone has a magic wand to wave and pay off all your debt, what more help can you expect from anyone?
  • glasgowsaver2011
    Options
    BMG wrote: »

To who ever it was that said I had never lived within my means should keep rhere opinions to themselves if they don't know the truth!

People who live within their means are not usually in 30k of debt.

Best of luck with your journey
  • BMG
    BMG Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    I am pleased to tell you all that money owed to me and a gift from a good friend means that I am debt free.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure