We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Tax Credits Renewals - 2014

Options

Comments

• georgiasdragons
    Options
    Johnny boy

Yes they asked me last week for my mobile number too.

Didn't know why forgot to ask !
  • georgiasdragons
    Options
    mine was sent 28th and I only received in Friday 13th. So give it 2-3 weeks before ringing.

I think they are issued and then posted in batches two weeks later.

Yes a replacement cancels out the first one issued.
  • jonnyboy82
    jonnyboy82 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    yes it was tina..

I would say you have got at least another 5 days or so as they seem to come through really slow.
  • Shezza2008
    Options
    Hi I received the first renewal pack nearly 3 weeks after it was sent and wasn't told that if another gets sent out it automatically cancels the first one which I had filled in online. So rang them this morning and explained that I received the second one had the first gone through. The answer was no I had to do my renewal again. At long last it's done hope this helps others who are still waiting.
  • jonnyboy82
    Options
    mine was sent 28th and I only received in Friday 13th. So give it 2-3 weeks before ringing.

I think they are issued and then posted in batches two weeks later.

Yes a replacement cancels out the first one issued.

well I renewed today on the phone with the original one which took nearly 3 weeks to get to us.

I think the replacement cancels out the first if you send it back by post.

it cant affect renewing by phone as they don't ask for any that would affect it only if you have read the form and its correct.

I renewed today.
  • jonnyboy82
    Options
    Shezza2008 wrote: »
    Hi I received the first renewal pack nearly 3 weeks after it was sent and wasn't told that if another gets sent out it automatically cancels the first one which I had filled in online. So rang them this morning and explained that I received the second one had the first gone through. The answer was no I had to do my renewal again. At long last it's done hope this helps others who are still waiting.

yes, I think if you send it back or do it online it cancels out if a replacement was sent.

I phoned today with my original pack dated 27th and was told I can renew even though a replacement was sent 12th june.

I think you can only do that by phone and not online or post.
  • Angiepapst
    Options
    I have received my renewal pack today but it doesn't state an income on my annual review! I thought all employers need to use rti by now?!
  • Angiepapst
    Options
    No! I'm working 24h although for a three men company (so a tiny one)! I received a normal review but there is just no income on it
  • Angiepapst
    Options
    Thanks! I'll try to sort it via the app
  • welshone1
    welshone1 Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    Just need some clarification I had a auto renewal and I was told I wouldn't get any other paper work apart from what came through the post and that would be my evidence for applying for extra funds from college . Can someone confirm if we get an award for 2014 to 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport