New Relationship advice

Options

Comments

• Gloomendoom
    Gloomendoom Posts: 16,550 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    aileth wrote: »
    60-70 times in three months sounds like a nightmare to me, even at the start of a relationship, and I don't even have kids.

Cut the lady some slack!

You need to read the book!
  • aileth
    aileth Posts: 2,822 Forumite
    Options
    You need to read the book!

Don't tell OH, I barely have time in the evenings for housework and studying never mind rumpy-pumpy:rotfl:
  • Gloomendoom
    Gloomendoom Posts: 16,550 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cotta wrote: »
    Or maybe don't feed the troll ;)

The nature of the OP's other posts don't suggest that he lives under a bridge.
  • Ozzuk
    Ozzuk Posts: 1,884 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    aileth wrote: »
    60-70 times in three months sounds like a nightmare to me, even at the start of a relationship, and I don't even have kids.

Cut the lady some slack!

Absolutely. It was an example of an opposite.
  • Ozzuk
    Options
    Cotta wrote: »
    Or maybe don't feed the troll ;)

:) you are fully entitled to your opinion but I'd appreciate it if you'd stay away from my thread if you don't think its real.

I think I'd make up wilder stories!
  • Mirno
    Mirno Posts: 219 Forumite
    Options
    Have you talked about this with her?
    If not I suggest you do - relationships involve two people and both their desires and feelings are important. Pick your words carefully though!

Also have you spent much time apart?
    It's easy in a new relationship to spend all your time together and love it. But I think it can be more telling how you feel about the other person when they're not around.

Mirno
  • Ozzuk
    Options
    NYGiants wrote: »
    I'm not sure you're the best person to be offering advice; especially after 2 failed marriages behind you..

I certainly know what you shouldn't do :D
  • Ozzuk
    Options
    Mirno wrote: »
    Have you talked about this with her?
    If not I suggest you do - relationships involve two people and both their desires and feelings are important. Pick your words carefully though!

Also have you spent much time apart?
    It's easy in a new relationship to spend all your time together and love it. But I think it can be more telling how you feel about the other person when they're not around.

Mirno

I haven't yet, but I'm planning on doing so hence the advice first as I agree, I need to phrase it carefully and not come across like a demanding !!!. We spent a lot of time apart, see each other the odd evening, 2-3 times a week max. We text daily, I do miss her when she isn't around.
  • The_Hurricane
    Options
    Ozzuk wrote: »
    :) you are fully entitled to your opinion but I'd appreciate it if you'd stay away from my thread if you don't think its real.

I think I'd make up wilder stories!

60 times per month, your hand must be sore.
  • dandelionclock30
    Options
    Just ask her honestly about it, you will know by her response if shes telling the truth or not. She just may not fancy you, thats why you need to ask her straight up.
    She may be quite jaded with men and cant be bothered with sex. If so thats fair enough, but you need to know where you stand.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure