Iii

Options

Comments

• le_loup
    le_loup Posts: 4,047 Forumite
    Options
    Their Q&A says quite a bit that borders on the fanciful!
  • benalder284
    Options
    So another day and yet more non-existent communication to a secure message sent on 28 September enquiring about an update on my 7-months and counting ISA transfer saga (following a response to a formal complaint in late-August which inferred that they would attempt to speed things up.:rotfl:)

A basic principle of customer service is making it clear what the customer can expect and then delivering that (or better) - if they are not going to respond to messages within their promised timescale or even worse not reply at all, then why offer the facility in the first place?

At least my disappearing 'compensation' trading credit has now re-appeared. No commission rebate for funds whilst apparently lost in the ether though! Since they appear to have gone from Best Invest it makes me wonder who is keeping the commission - the way I am feeling I might raise a complaint about this just to annoy them (or see that they are still alive).
  • le_loup
    Options
    I found that in my later dealings with II - I have now left them - formal complaints were the only way to get their attention.
    ....... and sometimes, not even that worked.
  • benalder284
    Options
    le_loup wrote: »
    I found that in my later dealings with II - I have now left them - formal complaints were the only way to get their attention.
    ....... and sometimes, not even that worked.

I'm due to be in central Glasgow tomorrow morning - perhaps I should just go and bang on their door or windows ;)
  • juliamarsh
    Options
    I am in a state of shock. Today, 8 months and 8 days after commencing the transfer process, all my funds have finally arrived with Interactive Investor! Still trying to sort out the dividend payments and the ISA tax credits, so not out of the woods yet. I long for the day when I don't have to message II every day or phone up and listen to that confounded music. And now HL have started playing up - they keep trying to transfer what is left in my SIPP with them out to Interactive Investor, even though I clearly stipulated what stocks were to go across in specie and the transfer is now complete. If I had not happened to log into my account with them last night to view the contract note on a purchase that I had made, I would not have noticed the pending sale order on a large holding in my SIPP that I had never authorised...and it is not the first time this has happened...very alarming. Is there never to be any rest for the wicked?!?!;)
  • DiamondLil
    Options
    It may be that my transfer is almost done too, but I'm whispering this as it seems there may still be a problem (which Invesco Perpetual have admitted is their fault).
    Having had a long chat with I.P it would appear that the delay hasn't been down to II, and, in fact, II raised a complaint with them on my behalf.
    However, they say this will take (another) 20 working days to sort out.....
    I'm pleased for you Julia, and hoping things run smoother for all of us from now on.
    But I must say that I'm amazed and disheartened to learn that all these months the companies have been talking to each other on a daily basis and yet no one thought to keep me informed of what has been happening. :(
  • sorcerer
    sorcerer Posts: 878 Forumite
    Options
    I just finished the documentation to leave II, I suppose the one thing I can look forward too, is that it will nice and hot and summer when it's completed, sometime next year :-(

I wonder how many dozens of secure messages I will need to send them to leave, which off course they will just ignore as usual.
  • JenniferK
    JenniferK Posts: 264 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    sorcerer wrote: »
    I just finished the documentation to leave II, I suppose the one thing I can look forward too, is that it will nice and hot and summer when it's completed, sometime next year :-(

I wonder how many dozens of secure messages I will need to send them to leave, which off course they will just ignore as usual.

Where you going to? Took three weeks to transfer out to AJ Bell. :j Although I guess that I will still have to chase III for my remaining dividends. :mad:
  • le_loup
    Options
    sorcerer wrote: »
    I just finished the documentation to leave II,
    Good move, welcome to the club.
  • sorcerer
    sorcerer Posts: 878 Forumite
    Options
    Going to AJ Bell, I hope eventually I have to never hear the name interactive investor ever again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure