Breaking Through, Travelling On

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,668 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sounds like a lovely day Karmcat :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you both :) Yes, it really was. Just to be able to go somewhere pleasant with my sister, and have it be no big deal, that was good. And such spectacular views! All along the south east is a steep scarp slope, and we must have been at the top of that. Wonderful!

OTOH - the plastic crocodile head that the ducks loved to attack, which was splashing around in my village pond for nearly a year, has gone. There's always something :D
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Betterthanever
    Options
    Absolutely why we do moneysaving. It's all about achieving that balance!
  • michelle09
    Options
    Sounds like a lovely day, and you're right, successful moneysaving is finding the right balance!
  • Karmacat
    Options
    Hi there :)

Not been on for a few days - I worked like billy-o yesterday, but slept v badly, so I'm only just on ... there were a couple of yougov surveys in there, but that was the lot as far as mse was concerned :rotfl:

Beautiful day out there still, luckily for me, so I'll be outside in the back in a few minutes, just for half an hour or so :)

Hope everyone's having a good weekend :)
    Save
  • EatingTheElephant
    Options
    Karmacat wrote: »
    Nothing whatsoever of any moneysaving value has been done today :D but days like this are *why* we do moneysaving.

I must remember this! Glad you had an enjoyable day.
  • smallholdingsister
    Options
    Hope you get better sleep tonight.x
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,668 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hope you have a good sleep tonight.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Karmacat
    Options
    I slept lots better, thank you :) also must remember to turn the heating off at night - forgot to do it at the boiler, so it was "on" before I came down in the morning, which I really don't need :o

Right, today is an Admin Full Speed Ahead Day.
    - finish shredding and get it in the bin.
    - sweep up quickly, in the hope that the builders will pop over.
    - ring builders! Do they still want the work, is there a problem?
    - email lovely Norfolk rellie.
    - ring doc about flu jabs
    - use online form to tell orange I'm moving.
    - ask for the pac code first.
    - remember i might need to cancel the DD to orange.
    - write a blog.
    - start charging the new phone
    - take a video of what I think is a bees nest in my compost bin :eek:

I'd like to do much more than that :o but this list is the "must do very soon" stuff from the Wants list on my phone, so I'm trying to stick to it :D Dishwasher is on, and now a quick canter around the diaries before I spring (leadenly) into action :D
    Save
  • Cheery_Daff
    Cheery_Daff Posts: 15,793 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Gosh KC, if you get all that done that will be a Most Impressive Day Indeed I reckon! :j :j :j

:eek: to bees nest in compost bin :eek: Maybe it's warm in there for them?! Sounds rather inconvenient for you though!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure