Breaking Through, Travelling On

Options

Comments

• themadvix
    themadvix Posts: 7,912 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    I never get to the end of my to-do list and my mum has 87+ items on hers....

Enjoy the photo faffing... you've reminded me, I've got some genealogy filing to do.
    Mortgage free 16/06/2023! £132,500 cleared in 11 years, 3 months and 7 days

'Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.' Ernest Hemingway

• boredofbeingathome3
    Options
    Just catching up on posts-it's BOB btw. Not seen you about on fb for a while so pootled over here. :D
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    BOB!!!! Hi :hello: Hope you're good - I see you're a newbie :D:D:D How are you?

I don't really use fb personally any more - the format doesn't suit me, I just use it for my cat blog, thats all :)

Madvix - it's true, isn't it. I've been out for my walk, I'm hanging out with the lappie, the photo album, and the Antiques Road Show :)
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,417 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Glad that you had a good day yesterday.
    Take care :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • boredofbeingathome3
    Options
    It's hard work being a newbie :o Oh well. I'm sure I will soon pick up the ropes. grrrr ;):rotfl:
  • beanielou
    Options
    It's hard work being a newbie :o Oh well. I'm sure I will soon pick up the ropes. grrrr ;):rotfl:

:cool::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Karmacat
    Options
    Cheery's advice that yesterday's "little bit" was a lot was well taken by me - I kind of stopped after I bought the sim, and I slept pretty well, but I'm still pretty tired today. So, not as much!

Just fiddling today - fiddling with phones, a lot of diary stuff from the events of last year is on my old phone, and a lot of the "carrying on making the house a good place to live and also prep for the builders" is happening too. Though the most important thing is a walk in the fresh air when I'm ready. Absolutely not going to over-tire myself :)
  • beanielou
    Options
    Hope you manage your walk & do not overtire yourself.

• Karmacat
    Options
    I didn't go :o I considered that all the walking up and down stairs carrying heavy wodges of books and certificates to be equal to a walk :p

I do feel things are a bit straighter - makes me feel better, and since I'm home all the time I'm not out, so to speak,it's important :)
  • earthgirl
    earthgirl Posts: 3,762 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    I also like to feel like things are “straight” but I haven’t really had that feeling for a long time.
    15/5/12 Paid off Mortgage 1 (£220k) Bought Dream House:www: Dec 13 - Mortage 2 -£116,508. 15/7/18 Mortgage Free Again :j

Progress not Perfection
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport