PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Singlies - We Do It Our Way!

Options

Comments

• mrssnowy_2
    mrssnowy_2 Posts: 403 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    mrssnowy - I would look on it as an old and good friend inviting you out . Only people who have nothing better to do will see it in another way . At the end of the day people who put their own construction on a normal event are to be ignored . Enjoy your evening .
    polly

Thanks all for the support.
    Went with the flow,had a great evening. Really good, sensitive company,good fun never short of something to say,which is just as well as I now see him every day plus phone calls !!
    Talk about a flighty 65 something,never thought about someone else after 40+ years with my late DH .
    As my youngest pointed out that at my age I 'might never get another offer,and you have got a bit about you'!
    Hugs to all who need them

mrss
    You can't stay young for ever,but you can be immature for the rest of your life.
  • pollyanna_26
    pollyanna_26 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    So happy to read your post today . I wondered how you went on .
    Enjoy yourself .
    polly
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
  • pollyanna_26
    Options
    Mum to one . I hope you and your family manage to have a good easter , the weather here is wet and windy today .I hope the sun will shine for you and you get to make more memories .
    polly

• candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mrssnowy wrote: »
    Thanks all for the support.
    Went with the flow,had a great evening. Really good, sensitive company,good fun never short of something to say,which is just as well as I now see him every day plus phone calls !!
    Talk about a flighty 65 something,never thought about someone else after 40+ years with my late DH .
    As my youngest pointed out that at my age I 'might never get another offer,and you have got a bit about you'!
    Hugs to all who need them

mrss

Brilliant news :j:T
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • Helebore
    Helebore Posts: 184 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hello! First post, have been lurking for ages! Not too sure what to do with posting things! Anyway.
  • mothernerd
    mothernerd Posts: 4,827 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Welcome Helebore - Christmas rose, how lovely.
    My mission in life is not only to survive,but to thrive and to do so with some Passion, some Compassion, some Humour and some Style.
    NST SEP No 1 No Debt No mortgage
  • Helebore
    Options
    Thank you mothernerd, it's actually part of both my first name and my surname but also therefore a happy coincidence that it's a christmas rose!
  • mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Hi helemore , a big hi hope ur ok. Plodding along here, dads doing ok considering everything he has to use a wheelchair to get out of the house, my dd is now chief pusher bless her xx
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • Helebore
    Options
    Hello there mum2one, just finding my feet here, nice to meet you! Yep am ok just chilling, watching tv tonight, Countryfile, the Durrells maybe then Undercover, also a maybe! Such exciting lives! Then work tomorrow. Not a brilliant sleeper, work shifts. Tired too often, sure I'm not alone there though. x
  • pollyanna_26
    Options
    Mum to one Good to see dad is still getting out . Look after youself good on your dd .
    polly

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport