🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Hi milly, I don't think there are a lot of people on here at the moment but I think there are a couple of ladies from the TTC board who will be moving over here shortly :)
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • afoolandhermoney
    Options
    millysg1 - I am one of the ladies from the TTC board. Got a positive this morning, its not feeling real yet and not ready to tell folks in the real world, so for now I'm just lurking. I'm sure I'll be on a lot more in a few days though (it seems a long time til 12 weeks!)
    MFiT challenge #60
    Mortgage: [STRIKE]Start £157500 [/STRIKE]Current £156,396.07
  • millysg1
    millysg1 Posts: 532 Forumite
    Options
    Hello guys. I’m 6 weeks now but known for almost 3 weeks. How’s everyone feeling? Congratulations to all!

We were TTC FOr over a year so defiantly a FINALLY feeling.
  • covcitygirl
    Options
    Hey ladies, can I join please? We found out on Saturday that we are expecting our second child :D we are due on 25th September. What about you?
  • afoolandhermoney
    Options
    covcitygirl - I think I'll be due around the same time as you, maybe a week later. Been trying since end of September and thought we'd be trying much longer (I'm nearly 38 and OH is 42) this is our first. I just had a feeling last week that I might be, tests unclear over the weekend but definitely positive on Tuesday.

I haven't told anyone in real life yet (not even OH!), I've been feeling really sick (worse at night oddly) although only a little bit actually sick last night and have totally gone off tea (I normally drink gallons of it a day) but otherwise the only symptom is my boobs getting bigger by (what feels like) the minute and the lack of AF.
    MFiT challenge #60
  • LavenderBee
    Options
    I went off tea at one point, it was a horrendous 48 hours for me :rotfl:

Coffee took me a month to get over, along with pasta and anything that involved tomatoes which was more like 2 months. I'm 20 weeks on Friday and still get cravings for some things - this morning I could have cried because I wanted a MilkyBar so much (I still do...)

How're you telling OH foolandhermoney?
  • Dot.1991
    Dot.1991 Posts: 60 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all
    Congratulations everyone! I am 8+4, I had a private scan on Saturday and all was well. Have my scan at the hospital scheduled for the 13th Feb, just a few days before I go on holiday, I should be 11+3 then. Midwife wasn’t too pleased about booking it on the earlier side but I really wanted to have the scan before I went away for a week.
    I have been waiting for weeks for someone to say something on here, I didn’t want to and have nobody reply :o

Afool- so good to see you on the other side of TTC, when I first found out I think I was in a daydream for days it just didn’t feel real. Luckily I have had no sickness so far, my boobs are sore when touched (I’m sure they have grown too I’ve bought a couple of new bras) and I get very hungry especially in the morning but otherwise I’m doing well xxx
  • afoolandhermoney
    Options
    Lavender - glad the aversion to tea didn't last long, have also discovered a massive dislike of garlic today (can't even smell other people's lunch without nearly chucking up) - this is going to be difficult

I'm going to tell OH tonight, not sure how (will probably just blurt it out and hope he takes it well! Even though he was happy to start trying he does tend to get anxious about things and panic unduly. The roof may have come in on the garage today too, its definitely leaking, so expensive asbestos removal and a new roof may be needed imminently, I have great timing obviously :rotfl:)

Dot - that's great news, totally understand you getting an early scan for reassurance before your holidays, it feels so weird knowing that so much about the baby has been set already I'm desperate to know mine is ok
    MFiT challenge #60
  • FreddieFrugal
    FreddieFrugal Posts: 1,750 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 24 January 2018 at 5:56PM
    Options
    Dot.1991 wrote: »
    I have been waiting for weeks for someone to say something on here, I didn’t want to and have nobody reply :o

Aww Dot. I would have replied :D

If not I'm sure Kirstypoos or someone would have!
    Mortgage remaining: £42,260 of £77,000 (2.59% til 03/18 - 2.09% til 03/23)

Savings target June 18 - £22,281.99 / £25,000
  • millysg1
    millysg1 Posts: 532 Forumite
    Options
    Oh goody. More people.
    I’m due around 18th September. Won’t see midwife till 10 weeks then I’ll find out about when my first scan is.
    I’m finding the second time round quite different. First time I had very sore boobs, a lot of bloating and cramps with the odd light headed queasiness but not much. This time I’m queasy all day if I’m not eating! Boobs grown but not sore and no bloating or cramps. I’m struggling with tea also.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure