Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• Timeflies
    Timeflies Posts: 275 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    That's good to have a date to plan for Twenty SomethingGirl :beer:

Mine is the first week of May.

I have been feeling rough this evening :(

I checked back a few pages and couldn't find a list - is there a list of group members and dates anywhere?

Sulphate - I saw you're here and remembered you from last time around:wave:

I just read back upthread the pages where I was in this thread three years ago, to remind myself what symptoms I had when! I do remember pregnancy being wonderful. maybe I just forgot the first trimester.

I forgot quite a lot - am I meant to be in non-wired bras already, or is that later on?
  • TwentySomethingGirl
    Options
    I did read through the last few months of this thread and didn't find a list...we could start another one?

I've no idea about bras, or much else to be honest! I guess it's fine unless they become uncomfortable?
    Mortgage £126746 DEC14 £122423.53 DEC15 £115041.70 DEC16 Remortgaged Sep17 to pay off HtB loan £150000 - £140500 JUL19 Moved house Oct19 £230000 £230400 DEC20
  • penguingirl
    penguingirl Posts: 1,397 Forumite
    Options
    Timeflies wrote: »

I forgot quite a lot - am I meant to be in non-wired bras already, or is that later on?

I just changed mine when my normal ones felt too small. I think it was about week 10, but prob should have been a week or so earlier! From my memories of this thread, most others were a similar time. My SIL stuck with underwires throughout her second pregnancy (boobs hadn't gone down after first, and then didn't go up again so no size change) and she's had no problems with milk supply etc. I think the advice is that underwire bras are OK if they are a really good fit, but if they are too small they can damage your milk ducts.
  • cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    Options
    I stuck in underwired throughout, midwife said it was fine as long as they fit right. I've had no issues breastfeeding :-)
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
  • arbrighton
    arbrighton Posts: 2,011 Forumite
    Options
    My boobs decided to expand rapidly so I bought non wired ones in each cup size as i've gone up (through three!)

Old ones weren't that well fitted and then wouldn't actually do what was required so thought I'd go with non-wired
  • sulphate
    sulphate Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    Options
    Timeflies wrote: »
    That's good to have a date to plan for Twenty SomethingGirl :beer:

Mine is the first week of May.

I have been feeling rough this evening :(

I checked back a few pages and couldn't find a list - is there a list of group members and dates anywhere?

Sulphate - I saw you're here and remembered you from last time around:wave:

I just read back upthread the pages where I was in this thread three years ago, to remind myself what symptoms I had when! I do remember pregnancy being wonderful. maybe I just forgot the first trimester.

I remember you too - congratulations :j

Sadly i no longer belong on this thread as of last week. Wishing you all happy healthy pregnancies xx
  • Roz_V
    Roz_V Posts: 1,152 Forumite
    Options
    Hello ladies, I'm back here having got a BFP on Saturday (yes April Fools Day!!) I'm 5wks tomorrow since my last AF but have short cycles so may be a few days further on.

We've been under the fertility clinic and had just been prescribed Clomid to start next cycle but fell pregnant naturally. I had two early MCs last year so feeling very scared at every little twinge and pull and every time I go to the loo I expect to see bleeding... absolutely terrified!

Sorry to hear your news Sulphate xxx sending you a huge hug xxx
  • Timeflies
    Timeflies Posts: 275 Forumite
    Options
    Oh sulphate, really sorry to hear that :( what sad news.

I will think about bras if and when mine feels outgrown then. I have been feeling rough again this afternoon/evening, couldn't do my normal exercise, but hoping to keep it up through pregnancy.

I've really gone off tea and chocolate, that I normally have every day, and am big into crisps and crackers right now, it seems to help with the nausea.

Even though it's early days, I'm planning to tell my boss tomorrow, in case I'm feeling rough enough to need time off. I figure I'll eventually need time off for either a good or bad outcome, so I might as well say. I left it til 12 weeks last time, but my current boss works elsewhere, and I might as well say face to face tomorrow.

Congratulations Roz_V!
  • samtoby
    samtoby Posts: 2,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Hi!

I am moving from the TTC board - I am 6w3d today. I have the metallic taste, I have sickness and I feel poo lol.

This will be baby three if I get there, and my last!
    3 Children - 2004 :heart2: 2014 :heart2: 2017 :heart2:
    Happily Married since 2016
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Sulphate sorry to hear of your miscarriage last week. I hope you are as OK as it is possible to be in these horrible circumstances.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback