Options
    Goals for May;

5 NSD Achieved 9NSD
    Make an extra 3% to pay off card Achieved 3% making it 15% paid off now

So now to think of goals for June;

1) 6 NSD
    2) 3% extra to be made and paid off card
    3) 4000 steps a day
    4) Cut out fruit juice with the evening meal.
    Credit card respend 2551.58 (15/02/17)
  • themarsbargirl
    Options
    Goal reporting;

1) Today was NSD1 tomorrow will have to be a spend day though
    2) No progress made today, haven't done any surveys and couldn't put out the stall due to rain :(
    3) 4764 steps (made Dad take me out for an evening walk after dinner to get my steps up, had done less than 2000 before that)
    4) No fruit juice at dinner - Mum remembered and didn't give me any. MUST make up some fruit tea to chill so I don't feel left out.
  • themarsbargirl
    Options
    Had a health check at the mental health clinic today, apparently I am mostly healthy but should quit smoking and lose some weight, so pretty much expected.
    Had salad for lunch and carrot and coriander soup for dinner.

Goal reporting;

1) Spend day today - smokes and salad
    2) Claimed payment from a Pinecone Survey, and claimed paymetn from MySurvey. Doing some sbtv
    3) 7527 steps today :-D
    4) Juice free June is going well :)
  • LastFewSteps
    LastFewSteps Posts: 220 Forumite
    Options
    Just caught up on your diary, your delicious food posts are making me hungry :) hope everything works out soon with the nhs, I'm glad you're having a go at the craft fair, I hope it goes well :)
    Total 15th April '15 :£12594.00 :eek:
    Total today: £
    Savings Today £1000
    Xmas Shopping £0
    Don't give up, when you've reached the bottom the only way to go is back up
  • themarsbargirl
    Options
    Thanks, busy making extra stock for the fair today :)
  • themarsbargirl
    Options
    Just goal reporting today, I'm tired and grumpy;

1) NSD2 today :D
    2) Put stall out but no sales :( not done much except a few swagbucks doing SBTV
    3) 4163 steps done today :)
    4) Day 3 of not drinking unneccesary calories done :)

had a smoked salmon salad again for lunch and dinner tonight was spag bol. weigh in day tomorrow...not looking forward to it because I think I've gained (unless the health clinc scales are calibrated differently to me and my jeans weigh 3lb), but this is all in aid of a healthier lifestyle and the weight loss is a side effect not an overall goal.
  • themarsbargirl
    themarsbargirl Posts: 600 Forumite
    edited 5 June 2015 at 2:42PM
    Options
    Incredibly upset today with other users attacking me and bullying me...especially as they made me feel safe to post in their diaries and be a part of their communities.

But obviously this isn't a safe place and I am unwanted.

I am in floods of tears and this is literally pushing me over the edge now, it's hard enough to deal with just being alive without so-called firends bullying you.
  • Dansmam
    Dansmam Posts: 677 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 6 June 2015 at 8:43AM
    Options
    Hugs. Forget it, you know I understand how hard this is for you, but there'll be a bunch of new people along in a minute, and the good ones from before will be here soon to keep this place safe for you. The world needs more tolerance and much more jam. What's the next batch you're making?
    I have borrowed from my future self
    The banks are not our friends
  • LastFewSteps
    LastFewSteps Posts: 220 Forumite
    Options
    I think you have the craft fair today so good luck :) I'm sure you'll sell lots, hope the weather's good for you so lots of customers stop by your stall :)
    Total 15th April '15 :£12594.00 :eek:
    Total today: £
    Savings Today £1000
    Xmas Shopping £0
    Don't give up, when you've reached the bottom the only way to go is back up
  • themarsbargirl
    Options
    I am behind on my goal reporting so three days rolled into one;

1) 4 NSD - today was a spend day as I got my weeks treats from the market stall :)
    2) ummm....well, I sold 5 jars of jam and 4 packs of seeds at the craft fair today....so after taking out the petrol costs and stall costs I made a grand total of 40p :rotfl: won't be going there again, mostly because it's about 30 miles away in the town where i used to work-as I had advertised it well on fb I had hoped some old collegues/friends would stop by, even if just to say hello, but only 1 did. It was lovely catching up with her, although it has made me realise just how isolated I am at the moment. Anxiety wise I coped well, although had a major panic this morning when I couldn't find some vital paperwork that I had to take along...Mum had hidden it under the sofa...
    3) I have just about managed my 4000 steps each day...although that often involves frantic pacing just before midnight to get the last couple of hundred :rotfl:
    4) I don't even miss juice, never got around to making up fruit tea and seem to have fluidly adjusted to just drinking water.

I weighed myself on thursday and I have maintained (well, technically lost 0.2lb but I'm not counting that). I'm very happy with this, Mum wasn't sure how to respond when I told her, I'm trying to make small long term lifestyle changes for my health rather than crash diet and lose weight, so for me weight loss is a side effect iyswim.

Last night I did a grapefruit marmalade and a mango and pineapple jam Dansmam, I won't be making more until I've sold more from the stall in the front garden as it self-funds from sales and I have very little money in the ingredients purse and around 80 jars of stock...but probably a seedless raspberry jam.

Now off U go to pace frantically for 300 steps!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport