Not a LBM but awareness of heading towards debt crisis

Options

Comments

• themarsbargirl
    Options
    Well, today would have been a NSD if my mother didn't keep moving my things and hiding my things and losing my things so I had to go out and buy cigarette papers.
    Credit card respend 2551.58 (15/02/17)
  • Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Could you not keep a spare packet in an inside pocket of your handbag or some such?
    Must use my stash up!
  • themarsbargirl
    Options
    It's my spare packet (because I only had a few left) that she moved and lost....
  • themarsbargirl
    Options
    My emotions are literally all over the place at the moment.

But I did have a NSD day today (even if I did steal a jar of strawberry jam from my stock for the cream tea I made for Mum and Dad and one of my Brothers and wife that visited today). That's NSD7 for May.

Trying very hard this week to keep in budget.
    Because my budget doesn't cover my minimum payments to debts I paid the minimum off my Nationwide CC by going deeper into my overdraft. I need to try and save money from my weekly budget as far as possible and stop overspending.

Oh, and an old family friend brought me 6 tomato plants and 1 courgette plant today :)
  • themarsbargirl
    Options
    Been in and out of the garden today, very low energy, but have cleared 'my' plot of the couch grass and got the 6 tomato plants in...In other gardening news one of my courgettes has germinated!!!!! I am soooo happy, and I have lots of little tomato seedlings coming up now. My broccoli is recovering from it's snail attack, and I'm trying to remember to bring it in at night now.

My radish seedlings look huge now....probably time to sow some more so that I get successional cropping, but waiting on what happens tomorrow, and then unlikely to sow anything new until after the weekend as we are going to sort out more of Grandad's house.

Spends today were tobacco, but I was very good, went to the shop for baccy and only bought baccy, I didn't even go and look at the reduced sections for yummy things that I don't need.

Really want to bring my scales back from the caravan because I am sure that I've lost weight...but not sure that I can cope with the disappointment if I haven't and trust myself not to get too obsessive over it.

Tried to fix my pedometer (it was the clasp that broke) but it is well and truely dead :( debating whether to buy a new one or not, I like tracking my steps and it's probably considered good for me (i.e. my mental health) to be more active. I think today was good, I was spending about 30 mins on the computer, then 30 mins gardening, rinse and repeat.

No jam sales today, sales seem to have slowed down this week...maybe everyone is too busy eating their yummy jam and planning to come back and buy more.
  • LastFewSteps
    LastFewSteps Posts: 220 Forumite
    Options
    Sounds like your gardening is really coming along, well done :)
    Total 15th April '15 :£12594.00 :eek:
    Total today: £
    Savings Today £1000
    Xmas Shopping £0
    Don't give up, when you've reached the bottom the only way to go is back up
  • themarsbargirl
    Options
    s4gxv.jpg

The psych appt this morning has ended up being all a bit of nothing.,,I'm supposed to continue taking the meds that are no longer effective (whyyyyy? Why not increase the dose to an effective level?)

And he agrees with me that it is unsafe to medicate me in the community, although there is a 'new' med he wants to try me on...but crisis team hold all the keys to the inpatient places....so am waiting for a phone call as to whether they can admit me or not. He promised me that he would make it abundantly clear to them that I didn't want there 'intervention' support, just an inpatient bed so that I can get stabilised on some medication.

All of which should have happened a year ago had the crisis team done their job properly then :mad:
  • Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    s4gxv.jpg

The psych appt this morning has ended up being all a bit of nothing.,,I'm supposed to continue taking the meds that are no longer effective (whyyyyy? Why not increase the dose to an effective level?)

And he agrees with me that it is unsafe to medicate me in the community, although there is a 'new' med he wants to try me on...but crisis team hold all the keys to the inpatient places....so am waiting for a phone call as to whether they can admit me or not. He promised me that he would make it abundantly clear to them that I didn't want there 'intervention' support, just an inpatient bed so that I can get stabilised on some medication.

All of which should have happened a year ago had the crisis team done their job properly then :mad:

*sarcasm mode ON* don't you just LUUUURVE the bitrs of the NHS that are all supposedly linked (but aren't!) *turns sarcasm mode OFF*
    Must use my stash up!
  • themarsbargirl
    Options
    Knit_Witch wrote: »
    *sarcasm mode ON* don't you just LUUUURVE the bitrs of the NHS that are all supposedly linked (but aren't!) *turns sarcasm mode OFF*

It gets better....I left at 12.30 with the impression that my student nurse (as my care co-ordinater is still MIA) was going to immediately ring the crisis team (she told me she would do this) and that would be the referral going through...or at least started...

I just got a phone call from someone else saying that they had just finished the paperwork and the referral was about to go through. :mad:

Seriously....!!!!!!?! Last year crisis team were at my door within an hour of me having left from seeing the consultant, now it takes 5 hours just to put a referral through to them?!?!?!?!
  • stepuptothepl8
    Options
    Didn't want to read and run... Hope the referral gets sorted very soon x
    LBM 1st Feb 2015 £18182 to go :o
    my diary: time to step up to the plate. SPC#079
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income