IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

Another PPC leaves BPA for IPC ****UPDATE***

edited 4 January 2014 at 1:42AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
111 replies 11.9K views

Replies

• nigelbbnigelbb Forumite
    3.6K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    YAnd they have a NEW member:

Sheriff Enforcer Ltd:

http://www.theipc.info/#!aos-members/cv75

Sounds like a cowboy outfit to me:)
  • nigelbb wrote: »
    Sounds like a cowboy outfit to me:)

The IAC really are attracting the big players !!!!!
    Proud to be a member of the Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Gang.:D:T
  • Name & Registered Office:
    SHERIFF ENFORCER LTD
    THE CROF BARN
    SYERSTON
    NEWARK
    NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
    UNITED KINGDOM
    NG23 5NE
    Company No. 08466142
    Proud to be a member of the Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Gang.:D:T
  • bod1467bod1467
    15.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably trying to piggy-back on the publicity around The Sheriffs TV programme.
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    35.1K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bod1467 wrote: »
    Probably trying to piggy-back on the publicity around The Sheriffs TV programme.

As well as the Sheriff of Nottingham (their base)!

All a bit infantile ....... and pathetic!
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • StromaStroma Forumite
    8K Posts
    Uniform Washer
    ✭✭✭✭
    So how does a company that has existed for less than six months join this ata ? There appears to be less auditing than the bpa with this crew. So the bpa is supposed to be driving up standards, this lot is driving something up, I leave it to your imagination to what that is.

My opinion is an anagram of this

Cammers
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
  • edited 18 December 2013 at 2:01PM
    nigelbbnigelbb Forumite
    3.6K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 18 December 2013 at 2:01PM
    They all like to have big butch macho sounding names for their companies & are especially fond of threatening words like 'Enforce'. You wouldn't get very far in the PPC game if your company was called 'Kitten Ticklers Ltd' rather than "Rough Tough Parking Enforcers"
  • peter_the_piperpeter_the_piper Forumite
    30.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see he ran Robin Hood Parking, was that the one that took money from the companies and gave it back to the drivers?
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • bod1467bod1467
    15.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nigelbb wrote: »
    You wouldn't get very far in the PPC game if your company was called 'Kitten Ticklers Ltd'

Or maybe people would be laughing so much they'd pay just because it put them in a good mood. ;)
  • StromaStroma Forumite
    8K Posts
    Uniform Washer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well there is PMSL Parking lol
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides