IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Another PPC leaves BPA for IPC ****UPDATE***

Options

Comments

• bazster
    bazster Posts: 7,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Their customer testimonials are hilarious (all three of them!). This is from "Sherekhan":

IP has exceeded our expectations on all fronts, they are professional, easy to work with and do exactly what they say when they say it.

Shere Khan, as I'm sure most of you have already spotted, is the name of the tiger in The Jungle Book!
    Je suis Charlie.
  • peter_the_piper
    peter_the_piper Posts: 30,268 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Baloo would be more appropriate for the staff.
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • Stroma
    Stroma Posts: 7,971 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    They'll have football players giving testimonials next ;)
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
  • bazster
    bazster Posts: 7,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Stroma wrote: »
    They'll have football players giving testimonials next ;)

Roy of the Rovers probably!
    Je suis Charlie.
  • CWayne
    CWayne Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Why does it matter who their testimonials are from seriously...

isnt the important issue the one that BPA members have gotten wise to the usual tricks and seem to be seeking actual legal advice from a law firm?

My understanding of what they have done is eliminate the GPEOL get out clause... this is the only thing online I can find on how to get out of the tickets.
  • James_N
    James_N Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 19 May 2014 at 9:18AM
    Options
    This is truly an awful website, and I had a good laugh at its dreadfulness.

I also tried, and failed to look at the "Recent Decisions" section - undoubtedly a carefully selected bunch of hopelessly doomed appeals.
    But the site is so bad that I cannot load or download the examples.
    Can anyone do this.

http://www.sipcarparks.com/FAQ.php
    Under no circumstances may any part of my postings be used, quoted, repeated, transferred or published by any third party in ANY medium outside of this website without express written permission. Thank you.
  • CWayne
    Options
    James_N wrote: »
    This is truly an awful website, and I had a good laugh at its dreadfulness.

I also tried, and failed to look at the "Recent Decisions" section - undoubtedly a carefully selected bunch of hopelessly doomed appeals.
    But the site is so bad that I cannot load or download the examples.
    Can anyone do this.

I dont care what their website looks like, im more bothered about how to get out of a ticket without GPEOL.

PS the links seem to work fine.
  • Stroma
    Stroma Posts: 7,971 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    CWayne wrote: »
    Why does it matter who their testimonials are from seriously...

isnt the important issue the one that BPA members have gotten wise to the usual tricks and seem to be seeking actual legal advice from a law firm?

My understanding of what they have done is eliminate the GPEOL get out clause... this is the only thing online I can find on how to get out of the tickets.

It's supposed to be a business website , have you noticed it gives an image of amateurs ? And obvious fake testimonials only shows how small time they are.
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
  • CWayne
    Options
    Stroma wrote: »
    It's supposed to be a business website , have you noticed it gives an image of amateurs ? And obvious fake testimonials only shows how small time they are.

They seem to have alot of car parks... cant be that small time really can they??? How do you justify classing a business (esp one that isn't run on-line) as small time because they haven't spent tens of thousands on web development.
  • fisherjim
    fisherjim Posts: 6,036 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    CWayne wrote: »
    They seem to have alot of car parks... cant be that small time really can they??? How do you justify classing a business (esp one that isn't run on-line) as small time because they haven't spent tens of thousands on web development.

Seems strange to have signed up to the forum today just to defend these jokers, do you actually have fake PCN to dispute with them?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure