IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

Another PPC leaves BPA for IPC ****UPDATE***

edited 4 January 2014 at 1:42AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
111 replies 11.9K views

Replies

• PAS01PAS01 Forumite
    4 Posts
    thanks for letting us know

Could you explain how you restrict parking for yellow vehicles only though please?

Could you also explain how your charges are a genuine pre estimate of loss and not a penalty.....

Our charges aren't a genuine pre-estimate of loss or a penalty. We use a different form of contract that steers away from that, sadly I'm unable to explain more on the topic.
  • edited 1 December 2013 at 9:20PM
    kirkbyinfurnesslad_2kirkbyinfurnesslad_2
    2.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 1 December 2013 at 9:20PM
    PAS01 wrote: »
    Our charges aren't a genuine pre-estimate of loss or a penalty. We use a different form of contract that steers away from that, sadly I'm unable to explain more on the topic.

Really...... Ic, one of two of the small fry have different contracts that steer away from GPEOL,

Do you offer kick backs to people who use your services as i noted on your website?

If you can hang around i am sure people will have some further questions for you :)
    Proud to be a member of the Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Gang.:D:T
  • PAS01PAS01 Forumite
    4 Posts
    Really......

Thats a shame...... Will have to get one of your tickets to test this contract @ the new appeals service.

If you could please advise me of one of your locations would make life so much easier to pick up an invoice from one of your chaps!

Hah, unfortunately we don't condone purposely getting a ticket so once again we would be unable to provide you with that information. I know my answers are no doubt frustrating but due to the nature of our topic and the place it's being discussed we do have to be careful in what is said.
  • oh your no fun!, i changed my reply as well!

I am sure it will come out in the wash in due course, i am of course not frustrated :)

Dont you feel it would be a good idea to test out the new IAC though ?

Trouble is they are all such small fry they are hard to find!!!
  • PAS01 wrote: »

Why are your parking signs invisible then?
  • Just in case anyone needs to take a Garnishee order order out against this company.....

Account Name: Parking Awareness Services
    Account Number: 93768597
    Sort Code: 20-10-03
  • PAS01PAS01 Forumite
    4 Posts
    Now you see, we were hoping to make a step in the right direct but alas it has to be ruined.

It has been a pleasure.
  • PAS01 wrote: »
    Now you see, we were hoping to make a step in the right direct but alas it has to be ruined.

It has been a pleasure.

I am sure you were.

However that information is taken directly from your website....
  • StromaStroma Forumite
    8K Posts
    Uniform Washer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is that the website that it says its illegal to park on private land ?
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
  • Well they operate here and you can buy a permit for this site.!

9 Brinwell Road, Blackpool, Lancashire FY4 4QU.
    Surrounding forecourt and rear parking area.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides