IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Arking pie guile, near saint ansted runway

Options
1234568»

Comments

• ampersand
    ampersand Posts: 9,565 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 16 April 2014 at 11:57PM
    Options
    A newbie-style supplementary? please:-)

How long do I give pe for this? 'The Operator should now cancel the parking charge notice forthwith.'

I'm out of country next week 'til early June and will submit my Invoice to pe for costs, pursue if I must, especially in view of 'The Operator has not produced a copy of the parking charge notice, nor any evidence to show a breach of the conditions of parking occurred, nor any evidence that shows what the conditions of parking, in fact, were. '.

I think da_rule has done this. Links to do's/don'ts/pitfalls will be welcomed.

Thankyou again to c-m and all the experts who helped me here. I will never forget that this scumpany's greedy, illegal, lie-riddled, lie-based activity has blighted more than 4.5 months that should have been pleasurable anticipation of a very special, saved for, return trip[my beloved Uncle's 90th birthday, a surprise visit.]
    CAP[UK]for FREE EXPERT DEBT &BUDGET HELP:
    01274 760721, freephone0800 328 0006
    'People don't want much. They want: "Someone to love, somewhere to live, somewhere to work and something to hope for."
    Norman Kirk, NZLP- Prime Minister, 1972
    ***JE SUIS CHARLIE***
    'It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere' François-Marie AROUET

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,717 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    PE must immediately cancel it but they won't write to you. But you could send a cheeky email bidding them goodbye and good riddance, to:

[EMAIL="enforcement@parkingeye.co.uk"]enforcement@parkingeye.co.uk[/EMAIL]

:)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure