Apple muncher's number crunching

Options

Comments

• Pearla*Merle
    Pearla*Merle Posts: 1,611 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Wow well done! :T I'm in awe of people that can get out of bed and immediately start jumping around :eek:

Wish I had a paddling pool!! *swelters*
    a penny picker upper. MFW approx 78% to go | FIRE 3 years worth (30% savings rate: now aiming for 40%!) | Normality is a paved road; it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it | Whatever you're meant to do, do it now. The conditions are always impossible | The only thing you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library
  • apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Come and use ours! I stood in it for a while after the workout and it was bliss!

Hung a wash out yesterday evening and it has dried overnight.
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Nearly took myself out whilst on the bike today! Had opted to cycle in order to get the chilled stuff home quicker. At one juction, when I set off, I somehow buckled the front mudguard... I did manage to make the bike pushable, still did the shop, and did ride it once off the main road on the way back home. But it made a noise like the daleks but without actually saying 'exterminate'.

I have since removed the front mudguard (cue a smug face)and swapped the paniers over after I realised thatI'd put them on with the reflective bit facing forwards. D'oh!

4 more american bunnies done and thr last 2 'just' need the arms sewing up and attaching.

Was going to spend time with neighbour, trying to unravel her budget, but she cried off, as she'd slept so badly in the heat that she went for a nap when her little one did! Can't say I blame her...

Wimbledon looks sooooo hot! And the Tour starts on Sat. Bliss! (but not as much bliss as sitting in a paddling pool on a super hot day...)
  • liltdiddylilt
    liltdiddylilt Posts: 4,117 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hello you!

How does your fitbit clip on?!?! I've got some little square rubber bands that slide over the locking system on mine. I got 10 of them because that was how the packs came so if it would be of any use just shout up and I shall send you one in a jiffy. I hand them out like sweets ;)

Amazed at your vim and vigour in such weather and at cronk o clock. I set my alarm intending to strength train at 6:30 this morning but I couldn't make it out of bed. My fitbit tells me I once again managed just over 2 and a half hours of sleep so I don't blame myself now.

Lol at the bike panniers :o at least you sorted it, and it didn't ruin your task!

We need a US bunnies pic ;) Synchronised bunny team! xx
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Think I fell asleep first last night, but was up several times for the loo as Id been drinking soooooo much water - wasn't wearing my fitbit so think it was 4 times. I didn't bother putting dd to bed before 9 as the heat was stifling and even then she struggled.

Poor me alert: This morning I have discovered that my lower arms are extremely achey and painful when I move my fingers and hands. Am putting it down to the bike 'incident'. And it means that I can't do a workout as I cannot carry things and when I did day 2 of Jiggle free - which involved burpees - I had to do them as a series of 10 squat thrusts and then 10 squat jumps, no push up. Even typing is tricky!

So, off to take some anti-inflammatories and smother my arms with arnica.

Lilty - I have a fitbit one and its holder is also the clothes clip. I have no idea how it came off except that I had been clambouring around opening windows and shifting boxes. It is a sturdy clip that should not come off easily!
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Had a wonderful break duty outside in the rain! 20 mins of bliss!

Have finished scanning and cutting and pasting a text book that I shall use next year, so feel smug.

I have sorted out the y12 and 13 stacker boxes that I keep their teaching stuff in.

I have recycled half a tree. Oops. But necessary.

I have started to tidy up the bookcase where I store my teaching folders and other related gubbins.

Best go teach...
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Dd and friend came in from the paddling pool - due to rain!!! Made me laugh.

Arms still achey - must take more painkiller and smother in arnica again as it is too restricting for my liking!

45 steps off the 10k mark, and have worked out how to do the workout without weights. Will therefore have to do it now. D'oh!
  • Alchemilla
    Alchemilla Posts: 6,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Oh! To work part time. What fraction do you teach?
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    I am 0.6. Tis perfect! I was 2 days for severla years, upping to 3 or 4 for a term or so as needed. So anything I now earn over the amount I got on 2 days can go straight off the mortgage.

Even 4 days is good!

Could NOT, no way, never in a million months of sundays, do full time. And I only have 1 kiddie!

Anyone with several kiddies already has my repsect. And those who also work more than me are up on a pedestal! (like you Al!)
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Today for tea I am serving dh polenta. Best before May 2010. Tee hee. (I'm not having any!)

There are other foodstuffs involved, may I add!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback