Apple muncher's number crunching

Options

Comments

• apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,723 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Got home from work and then made 2 batches of Lilty's cookies - one for a little boy up the road and one for a colleague, both birthdays. Then made dd a batch of cheese scones for her lunchbag.

Thankfully dh made tea as it would have been egg n mash yet again. Have totally lost my cooking-with-veg mojo. (possibly due to greedy scoffing of several cookies?)

Howver, a shopping list for a week's keto meals has been made and is waiting for weds and aldeeeeee. I am fine until I get home from work when not even a fat bomb (or multiples thereof) will always satisfy. Pure greed... Possibly need more water, but I was on litre #4 today when home, so can't use that excuse. Yep, greed it is!

Jiggle free day 6 got done though, but not a 'proper' workout. Maybe tomorrow, first thing, once the coffee has brewed...

The X does still hurt, especially when poked and prodded, and I can feel it is tight when I am walking. So I'll take it carefully (note I didn't say 'easy'!).
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    2 more days of work left. Nice.

Mini bodyweight workout done. Just jiggle free left for later.
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    My addition says it is 1148 days to the end of 2018, and we have £50,730 left on the mortgage. About £44.20 per day? This is all pencil scribbles on scrap paper as I#m cutting out some more bunnies (oops) and MICE patterns to sew. I saw Emzilla's new thread and started wondering...

Will also have another play when I have a calculator...!
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Oops - 1272 days. And just under £40 a day. Or £1200-1240 pcm. So £100-140 extra per month. Every month. For the next 42 months.
  • liltdiddylilt
    liltdiddylilt Posts: 4,117 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hey you!

Definitely stop messing the X!! :rotfl: ... think you deserve some time off from making bunnies ;) you never said how the US synchronised bunny swim team went down? ;)

Well done on the workouts. I am finding it very easy to fit bits in here and there now that I have the medicine balls. I need an 8kg one though as the 5 is too easy for certain ones.

A weeks keto meals eh? ;) giving it a try? Just be warned, if you stick like glue for the first week, you will be so amazed at the difference in yourself you're bound to stick to it for a while. But when you inevitably come off the wagon you'll be horrified at the nasty changes even the slightest thing makes to your body shape. It is definitely a lifestyle change rather than a drop some weight diet! But you already do most of it anyway.

As for the getting home from work greed... occupy yourself. I find the same thing. And used to be TERRIBLE snacking while cooking dinner. Now I get home, peg out washing or fold for ironing, etc whilst getting the dinner on and ignoring the fridge.
    Don't forget to use Myfitnesspal for your macro's etc. And http://keto-calculator.ankerl.com this was invaluable for me to start up. It really is a case of eating so much fat fat fat! xxx
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    I can do the fat, fat, fat thing - it's all the sugar I 'drop in' that doesn't help!!!

Off shopping tomorrow and fridge is pretty empty so am planning 2 trips: 1 for veg and 1 for the rest! The plan I have is about 50g carbs per day. We'll see how it goes.

American bunnies were so anonymous! Only 1 little one sold to a kiddie who just grabbed it for the strong coloured ears! Her dad wasn't impressed, but at just-turned-three, she was NOT going to change her mind!!!!!#

Am loving getting the workouts in - jiggle free every day and the other one 15 times before I go away on the 18th. Today I did the other one just twice through, but started at 6.06am so just did bodyweight.

Tomorrow I hope to try it with 3k, 5k, 8k. And possibly a 10k sandbag... Watch this space...
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Finally been paid by the exam board so have sent half to the 'untouchable' savings and half to my stretch fund to pay off the mortgage. Got some bags of coins to pay in tomorrow,so more mortgage will be gone!

We are only on 1.5% interest, and have around 40% of the mortgage in offset savings. Oooh, by the end of the year that might equate to 50%...

Am on 5 NSDs so far so will make up for it tomorrow!
  • liltdiddylilt
    liltdiddylilt Posts: 4,117 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Take it from someone who knows. Even a quarter of a lilty cookie is enough to add a couple of pounds of water weight. :eek: xxx
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Take it from someone who knows. Even a quarter of a lilty cookie is enough to add a couple of pounds of water weight. :eek: xxx

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • apple_muncher
    Options
    Cheerleading done.

Washing ready to hang up - inside as it looks dodgy out there.

Shop #1 done - all the veg and a few other bits.

Discovered aldee now do decaf coffee - one more item we no longer need to use the orange supermarket to buy!

Now to go back up to the shops, pay in some coins, check out the ch shops and do shop #2.

And then: serious tidying as dd has a friend here after school; sweep; cut out some MICE (squeak squeak!!); cook a keto dinner (gonna get a chicken to roast).
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback