IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Charge - Middlesbrough

Options
123457»

Comments

• Ralph-y
    Ralph-y Posts: 4,565 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Please have a read of the 'newbies' thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4816822

which will answer your questions , and give you the advice to start a new thread .....

done here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163&order=desc

Ralph:cool:
  • trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    The best advice is to start your own thread
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • Ken2084
    Ken2084 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,

I received a parking fine from UKPC about a month ago. I have been following the the forum advise and have now received the notice to keeper final reminder letter which I have about 7 days left to reply to.

My situation is I am based in London and my car is registered in my companies name. Reading through the newbie thread it mentions that hire cars and company cars should be worded slighty differently as "the driver"

Can you explain this for me? as I am trying to complete the first stage letter today.

Thanks for your help and the great advise you've all taken the time to provide already.
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Ken2084 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I received a parking fine from UKPC about a month ago. I have been following the the forum advise and have now received the notice to keeper final reminder letter which I have about 7 days left to reply to.

My situation is I am based in London and my car is registered in my companies name. Reading through the newbie thread it mentions that hire cars and company cars should be worded slighty differently as "the driver"

Can you explain this for me? as I am trying to complete the first stage letter today.

Thanks for your help and the great advise you've all taken the time to provide already.

This is an old thread that relates to Excel in Middlesborough!

You agreed not to hijackthreads as part of your signup, so please go and read the Newbies Sticky carefully, then start your own thread!
  • BazL
    BazL Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hi,
    New to the forum and am a bit into the process. I got a NtK from Euro Car Parks (no ticket on the day) and ignored it. It's now been passed to Control Account PLC saying I must pay £130. The car park was in England.
    Has any body got any advice?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport