IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

parking eye judgment

Options

Comments

• lainieee
    lainieee Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    [QUOTE=ampersand;65227962

lainieee, we'll continue to support you, accurately:). Full Easter Blessings right now. Just relax with daughter and extended family through the coming week. I'll join redx and donate sth from wkly pension if this is required. Going after the miscreants will feel very different to being hounded by them. redx and others will keep us updated.[/QUOTE]

Thankyou :)... my little girl is soon to be 24..not so little.. my little boy however will be 11 in August..it is he who I am a special guardian to since his birth in 2003. But he is not little anymore..I am 5'3, & he is approximately an inch shorter than I.. :rotfl: just wanted to clarify my maternal children are all adults.. shorty is not so little... so i guess that makes me the little girl in the family lol.

Lorraine
    xx
  • MobileSaver
    MobileSaver Posts: 4,239 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm out too, this is my last post on the subject. I'm not going to respond to comments from The Deep.

There is a simple solution to boring trolls, I have just done the following...

Click "The Deep" -> View Public Profile -> User Lists -> Add to Ignore List -> Yes

Congratulations to the OP, Coupon-mad, BenefitMaster and I am sure others for their efforts, commitment and success against these shysters.
    Every generation blames the one before...
    Mike + The Mechanics - The Living Years
  • ampersand
    ampersand Posts: 9,566 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    lainieee - I'm in your height territory and well remember my son was 7 when his shoe size met and overtook mine:-)
    CAP[UK]for FREE EXPERT DEBT &BUDGET HELP:
    01274 760721, freephone0800 328 0006
    'People don't want much. They want: "Someone to love, somewhere to live, somewhere to work and something to hope for."
    Norman Kirk, NZLP- Prime Minister, 1972
    ***JE SUIS CHARLIE***
    'It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere' François-Marie AROUET

• Former_MSE_Andrea
    Former_MSE_Andrea Posts: 9,614 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've helped Parliament Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Hi everyone,

As you’ll be aware this board was set up for users to find factual information about parking tickets fines, whether they are enforceable or not, and the appeals and actions process.

What it was not set up to do was to pursue any one individual or company to the extent that some users on here have, again, despite our previous requests not to.

You might think it's your "right" and that we should back you fully, but we are governed by the law of the land and our Rules and T&Cs make it pretty clear that posting names and personal details, and making personal comments about others is simply not allowed.

In recent months, we have again had to deal with complaints about this board. Here at MSE we fight your corner as a consumer so to some extent this comes with the territory. However, you need to understand you are anonymous usernames posting content on a public forum. To you, there is no cost and this is your board.

We are a small team managing over 150 Forum boards, all requiring resource. In a perfect world we'd have more, but this is what we have and how we operate. So, when people constantly post names and use words like "scam", "cowboys", “rip-offs” etc. it becomes a legal problem and we may have to remove threads and posts to protect the site.

We can support your factual comments, we can’t support personal remarks about others

We can only support factual comment that operates within our Rules and T&Cs. Personal, antagonistic arguments against individuals break these and we cannot defend it. If you keep things non-personal, on topic, factual, can prove everything you say and work within these rules and T&Cs, we will always do our best to defend your comment, as we do everywhere. If not we shall have to speak with you and if it continues, may have to remove a poster’s posting privileges.

We hope this comes across in the manner it is intended. Please help us to help you, by working with us to defend your comments.

Thank you

MSE Forum Team
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • kirkbyinfurnesslad_2
    Options
    Me thinks Parking eye has "got at " MSE

Have they had a Hill Dickinson letter
    Proud to be a member of the Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Gang.:D:T
  • bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    Options
    Isn't it ironic that MSE bumped this particular thread, started by an OP who was ILLEGALLY HOUNDED by Parking Eye, and whose situation was returned to court where Parking Eye got their backsides handed to them on a plate. :)

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/parkingeye-lose-case-which-was-referred.html
  • zzzLazyDaisy
    zzzLazyDaisy Posts: 12,497 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    MSE_Andrea wrote: »
    What it was not set up to do was to pursue any one individual or company to the extent that some users on here have, again, despite our previous requests not to.

Have you actually read this thread???

The OP was unlawfully harassed by PE who pursued her to court despite having had prior notice of the fact that OP is a disabled driver and protected under the Equality Act 2010. The court, quite rightly, booted the case back to POPLA - the parking industry's own appeals agency - which PE refuses to participate in. Perhaps not surprisingly since POPLA consistently upholds appeals against PE on legal grounds.

So harassment of a disabled motorist is acceptable, but defending her right to justice is not?

Shame on you MSE!
    I'm a retired employment solicitor. Hopefully some of my comments might be useful, but they are only my opinion and not intended as legal advice.
  • 4consumerrights
    4consumerrights Posts: 2,002 Forumite
    Options
    MSE deleted two of my posts on this thread some time ago and never responded to a complaint made about the fact that this was blatant disability discrimination and in the public interests to fight this injustice.

MSE Andrea can you confirm the nature of the complaint and exactly what letters you have received.

Parking Eye are a company not an individual.
  • Stroma
    Stroma Posts: 7,971 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    It's embarrassing for mse highlighting a thread where parking eye acted unlawfully, or maybe even illegally! It's quite shocking that this thread is being used as a way to try browbeat people into compliance!

Sorry andrea but parking eye are scum, this whole thread proves they are scum, the actions of parking eye are scum like! Their whole company deserves nothing more than liquidation! And that goes together with their scum like employees who lie to get judgements against people.

Parking Eye, simply put you are SCUM! If you think there's a vendetta against you, then let me put it simply, yes there is because you are scum! Got a problem with that? I'll park in the Aldi store in Llanelli and allow you to take me to court for overstaying your pathetic rules. Look out for me, it will be in a black Mazda 6!
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
  • kirkbyinfurnesslad_2
    Options
    Good film scum
    Proud to be a member of the Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Gang.:D:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts