Just got this through my door today, just quote summer sky movies offers

Was this in the sky mag or a letter ?
  • NileNile Forumite, Board Guide
    14.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    S_T wrote: »
    Was this in the sky mag or a letter ?

I can't speak for brett...............but I got mine by letter.;)

It says: just call 08705 166661 quoting 'Summer Sky Movies Offer' - hurry offer ends 30 June.
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • alanclosealanclose Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Just signed up - you have to be on the Entertainment pack six mix (£21). ring 08705166661 and quote Summer Sky Movies Offer - 3 months for £1 per month

Be careful though- the nice lady tried to tell me I would need to upgrade to sky sports before I could take out the package. After checking with a supervisor she came back and said she was wrong
  • earthmotherearthmother Forumite
    2.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks OP - hubby and I were only saying the other night that we might get the movies back for the summer - this will save us the cost - will give them a call later on :T
    DFW Nerd no. 884 - Proud to [strike]be dealing with[/strike] have dealt with my debts
  • The number's constantly engaged (after the "Hi, and thanks for calling Sky. Calls may be monitored for quality and training purposes"). :(
    In a rut? Can't get out? Don't know why?
    It's time to make that change.
    Cover up all the pain in your life
    With our new product range.
    So please don't feel blue - let us show you how
    To talk yourself into a good mood right now.
    Feeling sad is no longer allowed,
    No matter how worthless you are.
    2.2K Posts
    I got through straight away - I called about 11.30
  • alanclose wrote: »
    I got through straight away - I called about 11.30

Just got through - won't let me have it, as it's not on my account to have this offer. I am not impressed with Sky. :mad:
    In a rut? Can't get out? Don't know why?
    It's time to make that change.
    Cover up all the pain in your life
    With our new product range.
    So please don't feel blue - let us show you how
    To talk yourself into a good mood right now.
    Feeling sad is no longer allowed,
    No matter how worthless you are.
  • PhilCCFCPhilCCFC Forumite
    355 Posts
    Don't forget to set a reminder to cancel this after the 3 months otherwise you will go on to the full price. :naughty:
    They say that football is a religion, if this is true I worship at the Exacta Stadium, Chester
    2.2K Posts
    Just got through - won't let me have it, as it's not on my account to have this offer. I am not impressed with Sky. :mad:

As I posted earlier you have to be on the Entertainment pack six mix (£21) - If you are on this then you should be able to get the offer as the flyer wasn't personalised
    2.2K Posts
    PhilCCFC wrote: »
    Don't forget to set a reminder to cancel this after the 3 months otherwise you will go on to the full price. :naughty:

Already done - have set a reminder on my phone.

For anyone else taking up this offer - you can cancel after 30 days, I asked that when I do come to cancel if I needed to give notice and was told that I didn't need to, Just cancel on the day you want it removed
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Bacon flavoured toothpaste

Can you help this Forumite track some down?

Join the Forum discussion

£10 Christmas bonus

For benefits recipients

MSE News