Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• Clairabella78
    Options
    I'm a newbie and posted my first item this morning. I noticed the 'day of next collection' plate was missing from the box

Hey hun,
    My regular post box doesn't have a plate either and I too list it as "none of these" like Runnerduck. I've been on the panel for most part of this year and they've never queried it so no need to email TNS. I had that very thought when I noticed my post box didn't have a plate stating next pick up but didn't end up e-mailing them!
    You'd think there would be a"no plate" option to select!
    Happy posting!
    C x
  • Clairabella78
    Options
    Please can someone confirm what I should enter online when receiving mail? Is it only items received from other panelists?

I've entered two smarts received from the WB office, but now I've re-read the guidelines, I think I've made a mistake.

Yes, only enter test item letters/parcels from other panellists. I would just drop TNS a quick e-mail advising them what happened. It's no biggie though.
    Don't fret, you'll get there!!
    Cx
  • HomingPigeon
    Options
    Thanks all.
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,466 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    This week I won £10 in the survey draw :T I was so surprised but very chuffed :)
  • littlemoney
    Options
    I have more stamps than I can use in my lifetime. Has anyone any suggestions/personal experience how I could turn them into cash. I have tried selling to friends but they weren't interests as they also use so few.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 32,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    They shift fairly well on ebay at about 5-10% off face value with free postage.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,086 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    BookWorm wrote: »
    This week I won £10 in the survey draw :T I was so surprised but very chuffed :)

I was even more surprised last year to find I won £10.00 and was still in training mode. Anyway congratulations.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,086 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have been off the main panel for about six months now but TNS have kept me busy with other surveys. I am hoping this is a good sign they want to retain my services and that leads me to another period on the main panel again.
  • luckwudaveit
    Options
    No daily prize draw winners on the TNS site today.
  • luckwudaveit
    Options
    Ah, just realised it was bank holiday in England yesterday. That will explain why there was no draw on Monday.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure