Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• Clairabella78
    Options
    Impressive, always wondered what to do with all the extra labels!

Haha!! This also made me chuckle! It's the little things in life that can make you laugh the hardest!!

Happy posting peeps!! x
  • Clairabella78
    Options
    Unusually, I've nothing to post next week. Perhaps that's my 6 months coming to an end?

I had the same one week a while back, no e-mails or anything but then it picked up again a couple of weeks later. I still got my stamps that month, and every month since.
    Maybe it's just a quiet time near you this week.
    Take care,
    C x
  • luckwudaveit
    Options
    Thanks, encouraging that I might still have longer to go. I'll enjoy my week off.
  • 8pumpkinpie8
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    I could be wrong but I'd hazard a guess that this was from a business panel member ........

.... if I've got the scale correct for a cube, they look remarkably like the self-adhesive labels used in franking machines

what a :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

I checked and I can confirm that they are the labels that TNS send and not franking machine labels.

:rotfl:
    Comper and general cheapskate :)
  • cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 489 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I don't have to post anything for two weeks! The package for this week that should have contained four items didn't arrive and next week there is nothing scheduled. I have finished six months but have been asked to carry on for another six months as they don't have anybody else in my post code willing to do it

I'm enjoying the break! I still get post to log though and I bet they will want me to send back my stock of SMARTS
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,722 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Just received email from TNS advising that my 6 month stint on the panel is coming to an end in a month.

The time has flown! In my time on the panel have never had to take a parcel into the post office, the most items I've had to post weekly has been about three. Receiving approximately 5 - 7 items from other panellists, and never received a catalogue or magazine (with no R numbers).

Last time I was on the panel there seemed more to do.

Have also been doing correctly delivered and unaddressed mail surveys occasionally.

I'll definitely miss the stamps as they come in handy!
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,305 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Libra 10

You have had it easy this session - wait for the next one!

I am continuing after my 6 months as they needed someone in my area & I hope the first week's posting is not an indication of every week as I have 6 items to post, including a cube, on different days, different times & both PB & PO. Have to say, if it doesn't suit my time, they will be posted to suit me which I have always done without problem.
  • Kandboys
    Kandboys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was coming to the end of my six month too but they have asked me to carry on as they are short on panellists in my area. They have also asked me to do the correctly delivered survey next month too
    Thank you to everyone for sharing competitions!
  • michelle.griffin
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    Libra 10

You have had it easy this session - wait for the next one!

I am continuing after my 6 months as they needed someone in my area & I hope the first week's posting is not an indication of every week as I have 6 items to post, including a cube, on different days, different times & both PB & PO. Have to say, if it doesn't suit my time, they will be posted to suit me which I have always done without problem.

when i spoke with them the other week they told me the before/after timings aren't that relevant, it's the day it's posted on that's really important. They would never expect a panelist to go out of their way or be inconvenienced apparently! :)
  • HomingPigeon
    Options
    I am new to the RM Survey and due to post my first 2 items next week.

One is an ordinary DL size envelope, to be posted in a postbox. Am I okay to post it in the postbox outside the post office (which I believe is classed as posting it at a post office)?

Posting it in the box outside the post office would be most convenient for me but I am happy to find another box if that would be the best thing to do for the survey.

Many thanks for any advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport