We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• Essenchill
    Essenchill Posts: 1,032 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    chrissycn wrote: »
    I did my training last month and have now progressed to be a full panellist. However, I only received some first class stamps at the start of my training in July and have had nothing since. I assumed the next set of stamps would have been in my first sender pack after training. I would be very grateful if somebody more experienced could advise.

Hi Chrissycn, I think this would be something you'd be better contacting the survey directly about. The stamps are usually sent each month, so it depends what stage you were at throughout August - if still training and now progressed to the main survey your first monthly stamp incentive may well be Septembers which will arrive with a posting pack this month. If you ask the survey they will be able to let you know if you have missed some in August or whether you will begin to recieve the monthly incentives from this month. I hope you get it resolved soon.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,101 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I sell my stamps to MIL as she send about 60 Christmas cards every year.
    I give her a 5 percent discount.
  • fraserbooks
    Options
    Has any one else had a customer satisfaction survey to complete about the panel. They seem very keen to emphasise that we can suggest any improvements apart from incentives.
  • stephenliverpool1
    Options
    Has any one else had a customer satisfaction survey to complete about the panel. They seem very keen to emphasise that we can suggest any improvements apart from incentives.

I have had one. Interesting that they appear to be saying the incentives are not enough. Perhaps they are considering increasing them.

For me, I said they should not punish (by removing them from the survey) any recipient for reporting sender's incompetence; for example marking posting dates and other info on the envelopes to remind them.
  • littlemoney
    Options
    I have done the survey. Shame we couldn't comment on alternative incentives to postage stamps. Though I did comment on now having to spend my own money to pay for cubes etc and only getting vouchers back which are more difficult to use.
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have had one. Interesting that they appear to be saying the incentives are not enough. Perhaps they are considering increasing them.

For me, I said they should not punish (by removing them from the survey) any recipient for reporting sender's incompetence; for example marking posting dates and other info on the envelopes to remind them.

The problem is how do you unreveal a panelist?
  • badlass
    badlass Posts: 749 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Looking for new recruits

Birmingham Central DO
    B1, B2, B3, B4
    Callington DO
    PL 17, PL 18
    Chipping Campden SUDO
    GL55
    COLESHILL DO
    B46
    Dulwich DO
    SE21
    East Dulwich DO
    SE 22
    Glasgow G40 SUDO
    G40
    Henley In Arden DO
    B 95
    Kirkcudbright SUDO
    DG6
    Leicester Central DO
    LE1, LE55, LE95
    Maida Hill DO
    W9
    Mount Pleasant EC3 DO
    EC3A, EC3M, EC3N, EC3P, EC3R, EC3V
    Mount Pleasant EC4 DO
    EC4A, EC4M, EC4N, EC4P, EC4R, EC4V, EC4Y
    Ongar DO
    CM5
    Port Ellen DO
    PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60
    PORTHCAWL DO
    CF36
    South Kensington DO
    SW7
    Tadcaster DO
    LS24
    Tadworth DO
    KT20
    Tain DO
    IV19, IV20
    Tetbury DO
    GL8, GL9
    Thornhill DO
    DG4, DG3
    Tywyn DO
    LL36
    Virginia Water DO
    GU20, GU23, GU24, GU25
    WELLS DO
    BA5
    West Brompton DO
    SW10
    West Kensington DO
    W14
    Wharfedale DO
    BD23
    ALRESFORD DO
    SO24
    ANSTRUTHER DO
    KY10
    BALA DO
    LL23
    BELLSHILL DO
    ML4
    BLAENAU FFESTINIOG DO
    LL41
    BRECHIN DO
    DD9
    BULFORD BARRACKS DO
    SP4
    CAMPBELTOWN DO
    PA28
    COBHAM DO
    KT11
    COLDSTREAM DO
    TD12
    DARTMOUTH DO
    TQ6
    DUNBAR DO
    EH40, EH42
    DUNBAR TD SUDO
    TD13
    EAST HORSLEY DO
    KT24
    FERNDALE DO
    CF43
    GILLINGHAM SP DO
    SP8
    GLASGOW G45 DO
    G45
    GRANGE OVER SANDS DO
    LA11
    GRANTOWN ON SPEY DO
    PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26
    HERNE HILL DO
    SE24
    JEDBURGH DO
    TD8
    KIRRIEMUIR DO
    DD8
    LANGHOLM SUDO
    DG13
    LIPHOOK DO
    GU30
    LOCHGILPHEAD DO
    PA29, PA30, PA31, PA32
    LOSSIEMOUTH DO
    IV31
    MOFFAT SUDO
    DG10
    NOTTING HILL DO
    W11
    NOTTINGHAM CITY DO
    NG1, NG3
    PENICUIK DO
    EH25, EH26
    RIBBLESDALE DO
    BD24
    RIPON DO
    HG4
    ROTHESAY DO
    PA20
    RUTHIN DO
    LL15
    SOUTH MOLTON DO
    EX36
    STRANRAER DO
    DG9
    STROMNESS DO
    KW16
    TARPORLEY DO
    CW6
    TENTERDEN DO
    TN30
    USK DO
    NP15
    WHITLAND DO
    SA34
    *~Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
    laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile!!~*
  • aninymoose
    Options
    Just got back from The Lakes, having visited Hilltop, Beatrix Potters home to find Beatrix Potter presentation stamps in my first proper posting pack after retraining for the fourth time. Spooky or what!?
  • butterfly2001
    Options
    Hi, I just received my training package and have 1 smart and a cardboard thing which has same code as my smart, i'm confused which of my two envelopes I put which in is there any guide, I have a jiffy bag and small white envelope to return?
    A big thank you to all those who post on the forum and make it a worthwhile place!!!:j

• Clairabella78
    Options
    Hi, I just received my training package and have 1 smart and a cardboard thing which has same code as my smart, i'm confused which of my two envelopes I put which in is there any guide, I have a jiffy bag and small white envelope to return?

Hi butterfly2001,

When I was doing my training I mostly had the cardboard smarts with the occasional real one with a microchip. They all had the same smart code, something like AEDB (forgive me if that's not exactly correct, it's been a while since training and many smarts down the line!!) so it doesn't really matter which version (cardboard or chipped) you put in which envelope. They're just getting you used to the system at this point.
    In future, when you go live, you'll get many different smarts and it will state on the online schedule which smart they want you to use in which item. Sometimes however, they don't specify which smart to use so you just use one that you have in stock that isn't allocated elsewhere.
    Note that in the training period they don't tend to list your smarts in your online smart stock list.
    I hope all that helps,
    Take care
    C x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business