Options

Comments

• georgiasdragons
    Options
    How do you know it was done manually?
  • welshone1
    welshone1 Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    Hi i sent my renewal back 4 weeks ago, had a letter from the compliance asking me to provide evidence of my childcare care charges, they said that interbanking staements are ok , but she also said as along as they can see you have been paying that will be staisfactory. Also confirmed renewal will be completed once this info as been recvd.

Hope this helps
  • Studentmummy
    Options
    I'm just assuming it was done manually as it took so long, the automatic renewals usually only take a week or so don't they?
  • clark24
    clark24 Posts: 794 Forumite
    Options
    We had 2 payments in today that are almost the same as our usual weekly WTC and CTC that went in yesterday as usual. But I know we have been underpaid by a lot more so am hoping that lump sum comes in very soon <praying to every available deity> as we need it for deposit etc on new house lol
    There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out.
  • jonnyboy82
    jonnyboy82 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    We renewed last Saturday and received a smaller payment yesterday and today a slightly different payment than our provisional payments.

Also received a final tax credits award for 12-13 and award for 13-14 both dated 14th of may..

We got a provisional dated earlier the 13th and that came with the other 2 today also but the payments received today match the ones listed in the final award.

no childcare so this might be why it only taken a week.
  • mummyroysof3
    mummyroysof3 Posts: 4,566 Forumite
    Options
    Rung today and done mine. Quite a simple one as just needed to give them hubby's income, which was lower than they estimated but not by much.
    Have a Bsc Hons open degree from the Open University 2015 :j:D:eek::T
  • Studentmidwife_2
    Options
    I did my renewal over the phone on the 19th April, and got told not to contact them until after 20th June. I have no childcare costs. I think as I was working for 5months of the tax year before studying, they might have to check my actual income, although all changes were reported to them.. Hopefully it won't take the full 8 weeks as they owe me £740 as a underpayment!!! I'll post back once my tax credits has been processed! So far, it's been 4 weeks and counting!!
  • welshone1
    welshone1 Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    They accept online banking statements , as I had a letter from them aking to provide proof last week! The lady on the phoNe said all i needed to do was prove that my child was in childcare and prove that I have been paying so the nursery has provided me with a 12 month invoice proving what I have paid.
  • kirstle99
    kirstle99 Posts: 471 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I had a childcare check letter 2 weeks ago, I sent off all the paperwork etc and received copies back on friday (17th) to say all was satisfactory etc.

However, I have not received my renewal pack? So i'm assuming they will send it out now they have done their childcare check? I've never been checked for childcare so I don't know the procedure.
  • janh1975
    Options
    i phoned to renew over 4 weeks ago. today i received a letter from compliance officer requesting details of my income.. ie p60, wageslips and contract of employment.. no mention of childcare costs like most are saying. getting a bit puzzled bout it all.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure