£21,000 to pay off -but we will do it this time.

Options

Comments

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon and yay to well deserved nights out :beer: Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Igamogam
    Igamogam Posts: 6,024 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    it's also ridiculous that hal1fax don't let you pay by debit card online :mad:, both my tesco and barc card CC let you pay online with a debit card and it makes life much easier for making little over payments.

*delurk*

I pay my Halif*x CC on line. But now thinking about it maybe I can because I have a current account with them................still find it a bit odd though if you have it set up on line. Can you pay from your current account by faster payment rather than logging into the Halif*x CC ?? Just a thought.

* back to lurkdom*
    Be the change you want to see -with apologies to Gandhi :o
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
    'On the internet no one knows you are a cat' :) ;)
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Hi Igamogam, yes your right you need to have a current account with them, but how stupid I am not to think of the faster payment, off to check it out, Thankyou.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Thanks plmbl, still feeling snotty.

Have got my backside into gear and set up a DD for min payment with hal!fax, ok I know why did I not do it sooner:o.

Received 2 pinec0ne payments of £4 so have have transferred over to uniform savings as well as a 85p TT.

Spends yesterday were £45 and a few pence in ald1 and £25 fuel, forgot to get dinner money out again, must remember to get that out today otherwise I will be in trouble with school.

Listed an item on ebay last night and have found a couple more items to list, but my brain couldn't take listing more than one yesterday so will try and get some more on tonight.

School mufti day today for my two, so will need to scratch together £1 each for that.

On the menu tonight is a kind of HM falafel burger with salad and potato wedges, fruit and ice cream for pud and I really need to get some baking done this evening the tins are all empty :eek:.

Take care .x.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Morning, I'm feeling so ill today, have no energy and ache all over, just hung some washing out and i'm exhausted.

Small TT of £1.01 this morning.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    What on earth is a mufti day???? Xx
  • Ninno820
    Ninno820 Posts: 765 Forumite
    Options
    And what's a tt?
    44 day challenge

1. Pay £650 off overdraft (£ 288/ £650)
    2. Lose 12 lbs (4.5/ 12)
    3. Use YNAB everyday (6/44)
  • debtfreewannabe321
    Options
    Mufti day - non uniform
    tt -tilly tidy (rounding down accounts and putting over to savings/debt)

Sorry to hear you're not well Penny :( I had some sort of bug last week and then it turned into sinusitis Monday and I felt so rough, big hugs for you and I hope it disappears soon xx

P.s I handed a chq into Rainbows about a month ago and it's only just gone out yesterday GRRRRRR so flipping annoying! I had the money in there for weeks and then totally forgot that that money was pegged for the chq and spent it :(
    JUNE 2024 GOALS ~ Manifest a buyer for my house so I can move!!
    EF/moving fund total £2153.40! Let's get it to £2500 ~ NSD 0/15 ~ FOOD & TOILETRIES BUDGET £0/ £500 ~
    MORTGAGE BALANCE JAN 1st £99224.13 ~
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Morning.

Thanks for explaining the above for me DFW321.

Still very carp but not as bad, but not in work today anyway due to strike.

Small TT this morning of 40p.

Need to nip to supermarket today, need more fruit, milk and orange juice, I'm craving fruit and orange juice must be my bodies way of telling me what I need.

Cheque has cleared that I sent to hal1fax.

I still need to bake and get on top of things at home, i hate being ill and seeing everything slide, DH does try to help bless him but they just don't seem to see or care when things are getting cluttered and untidy.

Both children seem to have loads on at the minute and I'm losing track of who s where, roll on summer hols.

Have a good day.x.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    We just have plain old non-uniform days. We must be boring! :p

Know what you mean about losing track of who is doing what! So full on at the minute! Ours break up next Thurs & Fri, can't wait!! Xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family