We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Pipex Problems

Options
12345679»

Comments

• alan_roffey
    alan_roffey Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 26 June 2010 at 7:43AM
    Options
    Had the same problem with PIPEX
    The debt collectors could not explain what the debt related too, and in the end they said they had passed it back to PIPEX
    Have tried several times to fnd information on the problem with PIPEX but getting no ware.
    The original letter from the debt collecter stated that PIPEX had tried to contact me, but this letter was the first comunication I had received
    I have been advised o write to the MD or Financal Director, so can anybody help with NAMES
    PIPEX will not give me them?
  • cepheus
    cepheus Posts: 20,053 Forumite
    edited 20 June 2011 at 1:58PM
    Options
    The only way of cancelling was to stop the direct debit. This was Talk Talks advice their parent company!

The useless Indian call cente take the P!SS. I suspect they receive commissions for retaining customers and if they feel they are onto a loser they just cut you off leaving you with a phone bill for waiting. I also keep getting letters and recorded phone calls from them informing me of my impending unpaid bill and threatening to cut me off!

It is a disgraceful way to run a company from a consumers perspective. The CEO should be publically hung drawn and quartered for the stress he creates.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport