Forum Home» Shop but don't drop

Topcashback Questions & Answers - Page 463

New Post Advanced Search

Topcashback Questions & Answers

edited 27 October 2015 at 10:51AM in Shop but don't drop
4.8K replies 753.6K views

Replies

• TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

@JustAnotherSaver =- The best thing to advise is when wanting to earn cashback; to open your browser from fresh. Clear cookies. Search the retailer and then click through with no other interventions or other tabs etc open.

@Leanmean - The HCG can be resolved through support ticket or claim after this time, it is easier for us to process however if you do have a screenshot of either the page itself or a message confirming the rate for the day the purchase was made.

Happy to look at this for you if you email me also ([email protected]) :)

Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Marvel1Marvel1 Forumite
    5.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭

@Marvel1 – please email me at [email protected] and I will investigate this thoroughly for you.

Best wishes,
    Matt

Hi,.

I sent an email the 9th October, do you have an update please?

Cheers
  • JustAnotherSaverJustAnotherSaver Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Regards AA Savings:

My mother
    My brother
    My sister
    My wife
    and myself

opened AA Savings accounts via you at the end of June and beginning of July. All within a day of each other.

As of 18th September the status on my accounts were declined and confirmed. I've appealed the declined which is still ongoing.
    My sisters had both paid out
    My brothers and mothers both remain confirmed.

As a month has passed since then, are you able to comment why when the accounts were opened within a day of each other, most still remain confirmed but not payable a month after some of them became payable?

For the record, the criteria for the accounts were met in each case.

• TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

@Marvel1 – I can confirm I have replied to you today about this.

@JustAnotherSaver - The reason these remain confirmed and not payable is because the invoice has not been paid or passed over to us.

Purchases like this do tend to take a few months, rather than a couple of weeks because the retailer needs to ensure you have made a genuine purchase and not just created this, to pay out the cashback and then do a runner basically.

However, now the checks have been done and this has been marked as confirmed as soon as that money gets passed down to us, we can then pass this to you. All being well it won’t be long for this to happen.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • edited 23 October 2019 at 10:34PM
    alexlvalexlv Forumite
    29 posts
    edited 23 October 2019 at 10:34PM
    Have you stopped offering virtual Mastercard as one of payout methods? Is it temporarily?
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

@alexlv - we have decided to discontinue this payout for a couple of different reasons. I am sorry if you enjoyed this payout method.

Matt
  • What i would like to know is how I can still be "waiting for merchant" 4 years after the transaction. Every month I get a sorry we are chasing message but this wears thin after 4 years. I am told time is not a valid complaint which I find staggering in this case. Basically the merchant accepts the cashback claim but doesnt want to pay. So just ignores and no one does anything about it. How do I move this forward? It was for a financial product I still use today.
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi RickyB2000,

Trust me this is certainly not something we want to see. However, at the same time, we review things and go what chance have we got at getting you the money you expected. If we feel there is still a chance, no matter how old we will do that for you.

We do that because we're on your side and aren't going to give up on something.

That being said I would like to review this for you and so please do drop me an email to [email protected]

Many thanks,
    Matt
  • akira181akira181 Forumite
    278 posts
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I was looking to use the Virtual Mastercard Reward Wallet payout option for some Christmas shopping and was quite disappointed to see it no longer available.

Can you tell me if this payout option is gone permanently or will it be coming back at some point?
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @4630akira181

We have decided to discontinue this payout method for a couple of reasons but still, have lots of choice available through Reward Wallet :)

Matt