Forum Home» Shop but don't drop

Topcashback Questions & Answers - Page 461

New Post Advanced Search

Topcashback Questions & Answers

edited 27 October 2015 at 10:51AM in Shop but don't drop
4.8K replies 752.1K views

Replies

• TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

@anniecave – I can confirm it was 10% for Dell computers but there was a different rate available for click and collect and so if you took part in this you may have been only eligible for the lower rate.

@pdx123 – I am sorry this has been declined and will see if we have an initial declined reason if you email us at [email protected] . We do not guarantee we can dispute any decision you feel has been made incorrect but we will do this whenever this option is available to us.

While it would be good to have the option to dispute even after a retailer has left the system, at the same time that would require having staff still at the retailer to work on a system that has been closed down and so it would be not something the retailer would commit to.

@ether – we will always help our members as much as we can but at the same time we won’t make promises we can
    Perhaps I can give you some information if you email me at [email protected] / Speaking hypothetically over a forum, without seeing an account can only speak generally and not about specific reasons why things happened.
    We email all members about the Plus Member and also pop amessage on their account. In addition, if they miss the 30 days grace period, we can also help should they reach out to us.
    We promise to give our members the money that is passed on to them. It’s listed in our terms that we do this and also listed on every retailer listed in our site. I am sorry if you gained a different idea of what we do but we do our best to make this clear.

@ctdctd – Normally the cause for Amazon not tracking is that a purchase has been made that doesn’t fit into the categories that amazon offer cashback on. It is worth double checking this as it’s based on Amazon’s own categories and sometimes something you may think comes under technology, actually comes under home and garden.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • KxMxKxMx Forumite
    8.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had two Amazon transactions move from Paid to Declined recently.

I have claimed for these but I honestly thought once cashback reached Paid status it was safe.
  • TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

@KxMx - when it's marked as paid it does mean the retailer has paid for this. It should be very, very rare for there to be an error with reporting or if the retailer has requested the money back.

As I say such a situation is very rare and I am sorry this has affected you.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • JAGJAG Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭
    Had a recent £2.50 bonus offer which was activated but still no signs of the bonus tracking despite the purchase tracking. However, the one purchase was spilt into two.

Not sure whether I need to submit a support ticket or not because it states "In the event your purchase has been split into several transactions, don't worry. The bonus should track by the time your purchase is payable"

So Matt, do I need to submit a ticket for the missing bonus?
  • I'm just wondering if anyone else has had an experience with getting cash back from Agoda - I've been waiting over a year now and it's "disappeared" from my account. Luckily I logged a ticket but it's going no-where fast ... help!
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone ,

@JAG – If it’s after seven days from the end of the bonus then we would expect this to track and so please either pop in a ticket or drop me an email on [email protected] and I’ll check this out.

@giblet74 – I am sorry this has been declined. Many members have earned cashback with this retailer while it’s been on site. Some of the time you’ve waited will come down to how far in advance you booked as the retailer won’t start to progress the cashback until after the stay has been completed.

Best wishes,
    Matt
  • Hi

I've emailed TC but not had a response.

Please can you help.

Thanks
  • POPPYOSCARPOPPYOSCAR Forumite
    14.4K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KxMx wrote: »
    I had two Amazon transactions move from Paid to Declined recently.

I have claimed for these but I honestly thought once cashback reached Paid status it was safe.

How does that work then?

If you have already claimed the money is your account in a negative?
  • edited 4 October 2019 at 5:24PM
    Marvel1Marvel1 Forumite
    5.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 4 October 2019 at 5:24PM
    I think mytopcashback account has been hacked.

Tried my normal email address and usual passwords, nothing, forgot password link, no email, starting to worry and tested a new member sign up and allowed my email address to register (now deactivated).

I found through history on a different browsers myself logged in but cannot check profile as wants me to log in.

Now I'm worried about the "earnings" tab, no idea what it means:
    Payable: £1.81
    Claimed: £263.74

I'm hoping it's not what I think it means, payable is what is left to transfer to myself and claimed is already done - as there is at least £100 not transferred to myelf :(

I have done an email though the contact on the site about my account.
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

@the_right_stuff - all emails sent to our mailbox here ([email protected]) have been replied to as expected and so if you haven’t had a reply unfortunately this has not been received.

@POPPYOSCAR – We avoid doing this unless we do have no choice. If possible we ensure our members are not out of pocket but there may be a rare occasion where we have no choice.

@Marvel1 – please email me at [email protected] and I will investigate this thoroughly for you.

Best wishes,
    Matt