Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@Hopeless Case - In order for the tracking to work it's not just TopCashback that has to be allowed by the tracking cookies placed on your device that is read by the tracking network and retailer. I would, therefore, advise to completely disable this when using our site to earn cashback and re-enable it after you have finished your purchase.

This should prevent the need for claims for you.

We do have a pop up still active if our site believes your settings may cause a tracking issue but if you have disabled ad blockers for our site, it will just think you have disabled this all together.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Hopeless_Case
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@Hopeless Case - In order for the tracking to work it's not just TopCashback that has to be allowed by the tracking cookies placed on your device that is read by the tracking network and retailer. I would, therefore, advise to completely disable this when using our site to earn cashback and re-enable it after you have finished your purchase.

This should prevent the need for claims for you.

We do have a pop up still active if our site believes your settings may cause a tracking issue but if you have disabled ad blockers for our site, it will just think you have disabled this all together.

Best wishes,
    Matt

Thanks - I think I've disabled everything for TopCashBack but i'll totally disable before purchases in future
    Options
    Cheers Hopeless Case,

Hopefully this will improve your tracking :)

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Bougainvillea
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@Bougainvillea - Snap and Save has changed over the years and has gone through many changes. Some of our members liked, others they weren't so keen on.

Recently we had offers themed around a BBQ with really high cashback and this fortnight we've gone around the theme of saving around the essentials.

Snap and Save has always been an additional feature on top of our great online offers and we will continue to look at ways to make your cashback go even further. I am sorry if you are not too keen on the offers at the moment and hope in the future you do see some items you wish to redeem.

Best wishes,
    Matt

My query last month was not about the choice of Snap & Save but about the quality of the offers. Although there have been a couple of good offers recently, the cashback from the current offers varies between 5 pence & 20 pence. Even if I bought all the offers, the maximum cashback in total would be 65 pence. The offers are the same for 2 weeks, whereas they used to change weekly.

Please bring back the good offers with an amount of cashback that makes it worth the effort of claiming. Its not really worth the time to buy the correct product & send in the receipt photo for 5 pence cashback.
    Options
    Hi Bougainvillea ,

We do thank you for your feedback and I'll be sure to pass it over for you. Snap and Save remains a place to earn a little bit extra money back your in store as an addition to our main focus which is online purchases. At the moment these are fortnightly offers, with some weekly offers from time to time but this will be kept under review.

Best wishes,
    Matt
  • Tragen
    Tragen Posts: 277 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 31 July 2018 at 8:22PM
    Options
    edit: resolved
    Options
    Hey Tragen,

If you could email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk I can check out why you are having log in issues.

Many thanks,
    Matt
  • pjran
    pjran Posts: 1,904 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 3 August 2018 at 2:17PM
    Options
    Hi Matt

It seems ages since I bought something via TCB during your heatwave promotion which didn!!!8217;t track. I queried this but it still hasn!!!8217;t been resolved yet, why?

I!!!8217;ve logged into my account and the original missing claim has disappeared. Also there!!!8217;s another purchase not tracking.
  • Lyncj01
    Lyncj01 Posts: 29 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've just gone too book No1 lounge at Gatwick; using the MSE code. £72 for 3 adults and 2 teens. Did the same through TopcashBack (also using the MSE code) - £112. Exactly the same time / number of us... Even with the 11% cashback the difference is a joke.
  • Ames
    Ames Posts: 18,459 Forumite
    Options
    whiteadder wrote: »
    Opened a missing cash back claim 28th March, now 6th August. Nudged once a month. Logged in today to a message on the claim saying sorry its taking longer than usual, we'll message when there is an update. It is approaching 5 months, it was only a 12 month contract. I am sure topcashback have a lot of claims to chase up, im sure organizations drag their heels, but 5 months and counting........ come on

I can beat that, purchase made around New Year, January raised a claim and was told I had to wait for them to send claims to the retailer, that was in March. Was then told they'd expect a resolution in three months, I'm still waiting and have nudged.

It's for £35 so I'm a bit annoyed that it looks like I'll have to wave goodbye to it, and won't be buying from that retailer again. In fact, I had to make a big purchase a couple of months ago and went to it's competitor.
    Unless I say otherwise 'you' means the general you not you specifically.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback