Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone,

@sarah1972 – The cashback for this merchant gets added in at a later stage and this will take a few months. We do have a team tasked with ensuring this does happen and as soon as we get the payment for you we’ll add this to your account. Claim shouldn’t be required.

@November2 – This can take 7 days to track to your account but if it doesn’t please do let us know.

@I luv cats – I can confirm this is currently showing the question for winning a free phone :)

@pjran - we're not in charge on the amount that's reported back to us. We do make it as clear as possible that some merchants do not track VAT and if this is the case and your amount tracks as less than £10 the cashback will not be awarded I am afraid.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,922 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone,

@sarah1972 – The cashback for this merchant gets added in at a later stage and this will take a few months. We do have a team tasked with ensuring this does happen and as soon as we get the payment for you we’ll add this to your account. Claim shouldn’t be required.

@November2 – This can take 7 days to track to your account but if it doesn’t please do let us know.

@I luv cats – I can confirm this is currently showing the question for winning a free phone :)

@pjran - we're not in charge on the amount that's reported back to us. We do make it as clear as possible that some merchants do not track VAT and if this is the case and your amount tracks as less than £10 the cashback will not be awarded I am afraid.

Best wishes,
    Matt

How much later Matt? It’s been 7 months and TCB just say it can’t be submitted to them until September?
    £20 is tracked and payable so can’t see that changing if it’s already withdrawable.
    Thanks
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • antrobus
    antrobus Posts: 17,386 Forumite
    Options
    pjran wrote: »
    Topcashback let’s me down again, placed an order last night value £11 to get the extra £2.50 offer BUT my spend has tracked at £9 something.

Yup, that would be the VAT.

To ensure you qualify for TCB bonuses with a ten pound qualifier, you need to ensure your order value is at least twelve pounds.

Or buy a book. :)
  • B_M
    B_M Posts: 714 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options

@B_M, I glad to hear that you have liked the pumpkin offer, hopefully we can get more offers like these out to our members on snap and save!

It is a great offer, but members should note it doesn't tack and pay like ordinary Snap&Save offers. Updated quickly enough though. Thanks
    pjran wrote: »
    Topcashback let’s me down again, placed an order last night value £11 to get the extra £2.50 offer BUT my spend has tracked at £9 something.

As above, unless you know the merchant tracks at the full amount, spend £12.
    Groupon, ebay and the likes of Wilko, pay on a £10 spend.
    Until you get that experience, assume the order needs to be £12 and not including any p&p.
    At least you know the merchant you used tracks ex-Vat now.
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
  • B_M
    B_M Posts: 714 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Another very good Halloween offer from TCB's Snap&Save, but only for today.................. be quick.

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/SnapAndSave/upload/4864

Much appreciated.
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
    Options
    Hi everyone,

@ sarah1972 - as with all cashback transactions I can’t say for sure as it ultimately depends on how long the merchant takes to pay us. What I can confirm if we’re in close discussions with their tracking network to ensure this happens as quickly as possible.
    Once it’s awarded to us it will get added as a separate transaction and you will get a support ticket sent when this happens.

@ B_M – I’m so pleased you are liking our spooktastic snap and save deals at the moment :)

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,911 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    A decline today for "unauthorised voucher code used" after using the code advertised / supplied by TCB.
  • johnk
    johnk Posts: 432 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, Matt,
    You had a problem tracking eBay last month and advised users to lodge a claim if not tracked. I guess there must be a lot of claims - how are you getting on with resolving them? Are you resolving them altogether or individually?
    The reason I ask is that I have a transaction on 15/09 which is not tracked. The claim is supposed to be submitted to eBay on 13/10 but still hasn't. I do not usually bother with pennies but this time, there is a £3 TCB bonus attached to it...
    Thanks.
    Mark Hughes' blue and white army
    Options
    Hi everyone,

@molerat - If this is the case I would advise you to reply back to the claim as there are processes in place should this happen.

@johnk - I can first confirm that the ebay tracking issues are now fully resolved. As you mention due to the tracking issues there likely will be a larger than normal amount of claims but there will still be intent to resolve these as soon as possible and hopefully they can be resolved within the normal time periods we advise.

Best wishes,
    Matt
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I went through Topcashback Compare for home insurance quotes and purchased one of the quoted deals on September 14th 2017. The cashback is not showing in my TCB account.

I realise in your FAQ on the TCB Compare page that you say it will take up to 6 weeks to show but it will be 6 weeks tomorrow since I purchased the insurance and there is no sign of the cashback. Do I need to put a claim in now?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback