PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What Dont You Iron ?

191011121315»

Comments

• csarina
    csarina Posts: 2,557 Forumite
    I do not iron towels but do sheets and duvet covers pillowcases etc, shirts I hang up to dry, they need very little ironing...............night clothes etc get folded and go away as do vests knickers and other underwear. I hate ironing so do as little as possible.

I find that now I have no choice but to tumble dry I do less ironing, things do not needed ironing if they are folded properly when they come out of the dryer.
    Was 13st 8 lbs,Now 12st 11 Lost 10 1/4lbs since I started on my diet.
  • louise_1981
    louise_1981 Posts: 1,118 Forumite
    I used to get paid by my aunty to iron her's whilst I babysat, before I went to uni. I used to enjoy it, £10 per black bag!

I even used to iron my OH when he went on work placement, during uni. I spoilt myself here.

Now it is expected of me :( I absolutely hate it!

I iron 5 shirts for OH, his suit if it has been hung on the floor for the weekend, and the duvet, someone was right it does feel better when it has been ironed!
    The sign of a wasted life is a tidy house, Welcome to the chaos!
  • juno
    juno Posts: 6,553 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I have to tell you about The Best Thing Ever.

It's like a clothes horse, except it has heated wotsits. And basically, the creases just drop out of everything while they dry!
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
    100% paid off :j

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills