Options

Comments

• carmel11
    carmel11 Posts: 375 Forumite
    Options
    :eek:
    carmel11 wrote: »
    Ok
    First posted 7th march-you still haven't helped me one iota.
    Not Elliot Amy jo Oliver or Jordan

I haven't received this guide, but I had already looked at the online guide. I have not had the promised help from tech support.

I think I now know why.
    It appears that the "my alerts " section of your website (allows you get an email if certain calls go over a certain amount for example) which is the basis of my complaint , ISN'T EVEN OPERATIONAL YET, hence it's a bit pointless you sending me the leaflet on how to set it up,isn't it?

So, I have spent ( wasted) a certain amount of time trying to set up alerts, asking you how to do this, only to discover it can't be done.
    Now I guess you knew that all along.

This is the post
  • carmel11
    carmel11 Posts: 375 Forumite
    edited 13 April 2013 at 8:55AM
    Options
    [FONT=&quot]Hi guys,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Some exciting news to announce….we can now confirm that we will be offering fibre optic broadband lines within the next few months.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If you have any questions about this please send us an email and we will go into more detail about the offers but please be aware that a newsletter will be sent out to all of our customers.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Also just a quick update to all of our customers, the bills will be available to view on Monday.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hope you all have a good weekend,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Jo[/FONT]

Instead we got this.
    Jo, I do have questions and
    I HAVE POSTED THEM ON THIS THREAD
    CALLED
    ASK PRIMUS A QUESTION

It's not called "ask primus a question and only communicate with us by email because we don't want bad press on this thread." Keep ignoring my post-I will keep bumping them.
  • c4charlie76
    Options
    Just thought i'd add something here. Post #105 states they are compliant with OFCOM.

This is NOT true. There are 2 ombudsman and Primus/NewCall tried changing to CISAS. I know this as i went through the entire process with them and was told i was to be paid my refund from 10th October (which i still haven't received), only to be told CISAS aren't representing them anymore. I started the process again and was told by the ombudsman that they wanted to change back to CISAS but couldn't as they were having alot of trouble and problems with Primus.

If Primus/NewCall were infact compliant, OFCOM wouldn't have any trouble with them!!!
  • billsavings
    billsavings Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    Options
    MSE_Becca wrote: »
    Primus has asked for a thread specifically for you to come to if you have a question to ask directly.

In that case it would be useful if they responded promptly.:D
  • jamesperrett
    jamesperrett Posts: 1,009 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Primus seem very quiet on here now - not a good advert...
  • paulfoel
    paulfoel Posts: 5,819 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Something tells me they wish they hadn't bothered....
    Cymru am Byth !!! :j:j:j
  • c4charlie76
    Options

Primus doesn't have alot of staff. They claim they're finding it difficult to find staff for customer services. I find it hard to believe as there are lots of people not working that want a job.

I don't think they want to hire anyone else, that way they keep the labour costs down and make more money. As i see it, get the staff, turn Primus into a decent company with decent service and people will come to Primus and existing customers won't leave!!!
  • samsta3000
    Options
    I was simply giving the same information about your broadband usage as bbb_uk (albeit with more sarcasm). I used to work for a large telecomms company and the amount of people they had ringing in that just assumed 'my usage couldn't go over the limit, I dont have time to use it' without any actual evidence whilst I sat there looking at their last 12 months usage was ridiculous. TSo I thought I would give you a little info. Also,
    Misswolves wrote: »
    You do know that If I require it for court purposes, under disclosure rules, MSE will have to hand over your IP address, don't you Samsta?

That's why I stated as a footnote to my original posting that it was in contemplation if legal action.

Since I work for the post office, not MSE OR Primus, why on earth would you require my IP address anyway???
  • Hi Guys,

Sorry we have been a bit quiet on here recently. Due to a high number of calls we have been manning the phones to help bring call times down for our customers.

If any of you do have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us either on here or send us an email to the usual address and we will look into it for you.

Kind Regards,
    Jo
  • c4charlie76
    Options
    UPDATE:-
    Primus unlawfully took £99 from my bank on 10th Oct 2012. I have been fighting for a refund since and I've even gone through the ombudsman.

Johns Sims stated on 20th Feb he would refund me £139, I'm still waiting. Elliot has totally ignored me and Jo stated on 3rd April that the money would be in my bank account no later than 12th April.

I emailed Jo today asking where my money is, here is the reply:-

To be totally honest, at this time I am not entirely sure the exact date you will receive your refund, however I will have a look into this further to see if I can find out when this will be processed back into your bank.

Why have i been constantly LIED to or totally ignored by everyone at Primus/NewCall. All someone needs to do is put the money back into my account, it's not difficult.

YOU MUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure