The Giving Up Smoking Thread!!

Options

Comments

• TNG
    TNG Posts: 6,930 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,

Call me an oversensitive old so-and-so, but I think I've upset or freaked out one too many people on here(not THIS thread, but elsewhere). Don't ask me how, but that is the distinct impression that I am getting

Soooo..... The TightNorthernGit has to do the right thing and sign off. Just letting this thread know as you are all really nice people and deserve to know. Otherwise, I'm just toddling off in to the sunset....

I'll be with you all in spirit, giving you all virtual kicks up the rear when you need it

Big hugs to you all
    :dance:There's a real buzz about the neighbourhood :dance:
  • Boatie_Bird
    Options
    TNG wrote: »
    Hi all,

Call me an oversensitive old so-and-so, but I think I've upset or freaked out one too many people on here(not THIS thread, but elsewhere). Don't ask me how, but that is the distinct impression that I am getting

Soooo..... The TightNorthernGit has to do the right thing and sign off. Just letting this thread know as you are all really nice people and deserve to know. Otherwise, I'm just toddling off in to the sunset....

I'll be with you all in spirit, giving you all virtual kicks up the rear when you need it

Big hugs to you all

Nooooooooooooo
    TNG you have given me such great support and encouragement, I'd be really sorry to see you go:(
    But if you feel that's what you must do then please go safe in the knowledge that you really have made a difference and helped me to change my life, and I'm sure I'm not alone.
  • basilcat7
    Options
    Hi all,

Big hugs to you all

Don't go TNG- I really enjoy you being on here..... please !!!?:confused: :question: :think:
    MTC's NO MORE PIES MEMBER NO 202 !!!
    now lost 1 stone 9 pounds- size 8 !!
  • JoeHel
    JoeHel Posts: 446 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,

Big hugs to you all

TNG please don't go!!!! I don't know what you are on about with other threads - to be honest I don't go in many others as I usually only log on to come in here!!! We need you mate. There are so many newbie quitters - they need to hear how there IS "Life After Tobacco" and we are the proof!! heh heh

Honestly mate, we need you. If stupid people on other threads are winding you up why don't you do what I do and just pop in THIS one now and again and avoid the rest??! I'm doing lots more competitions these days so I don't have much time for mse but I do like coming on here and seeing how everyone is doing. You've already helped so many on here and I don't think I'm being OTT when I say just think how many YEARS life you've helped people claim back!!! In this thread, it's not just "words on a screen" mate. It really matters!!! I've had some posters on here get a bit whingy with me and it was only because they were going through a rough patch. People sometimes get a bit shirty when they don't hear what they want to hear but they soon realise that you're only trying to help.

Please don't disappear, we honestly do need you and your fantastic sense of humour!!! ;):D
    QUIT SMOKING 4/11/07 :j
  • Boatie_Bird
    Options
    Here here JoeHel,

Please reconsider TNG
  • basilcat7
    Options
    hear hear from me too... we DO really need you TNG and your words of wisdom. You've really helped me over the last few weeks and I'm sure everyone else feels exactly the same.

Come back !!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise we'll all start smoking again :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Boatie_Bird
    Options
    basilcat7 wrote: »

Come back !!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise we'll all start smoking again :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That should do the trick Bas!
  • JoeHel
    JoeHel Posts: 446 Forumite
    Options
    basilcat7 wrote: »
    hear hear from me too... we DO really need you TNG and your words of wisdom. You've really helped me over the last few weeks and I'm sure everyone else feels exactly the same.

perfect. Emotional blackmail always does the trick ;):D

COME BACK TNG OR WE WILL ALL START SMOKING AGAIN!!!!!!!
    QUIT SMOKING 4/11/07 :j
  • basilcat7
    basilcat7 Posts: 397 Forumite
    Options
    Come on TNG like JoeHel says I only really come on here now too. Just sneak in and see us if you don't want to see anyone else.

We'll let you in the back door...........

:eek: :eek: :eek: just realised how that read !!:rotfl: :rotfl:
  • skintnow
    skintnow Posts: 60 Forumite
    Options
    Don't go!:confused:

I just concentrate on this thread only, as others have said, we need all the support we can get, and you have provided a great deal to me personally.

Please reconsider?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport