PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Housework routine

Options

Comments

• trafalgar_2
    trafalgar_2 Posts: 22,309 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    only thing is, what'll we do when its all sorted??
    Oh that's easy 160.....................spend more time on here ;D
  • jaybee
    jaybee Posts: 1,556 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Happy Birthday for last Thursday :-* :-*

It must have been a good book - I love to be able to sit down and read a whole book in one go. Don't seem to get the time these days. Probably because I spend every spare second on the computer!!
    16011996 Posts: 8,313 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    sad thing is, spent four hours on book, still got half left to read. can see me reading late at night to finish it.
  • rach
    rach Posts: 5,476 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    make sure you give us the lowdown on the bookgroup 2 thread on the discussion time board when you've done...has been v quiet on there lately....we're obviously all too busy cleaning or something!! ;D
    Mum to gorgeous baby boy born Sept 2010:j
  • jaybee
    Options
    Oh! I hadn't come across the Bookgroup. That's something else I'll have to add to my list of 'must check on'. I'll never het the cleaning done at this rate. Still, while I'm sitting here nothing's getting dirty is it ???
  • rach
    rach Posts: 5,476 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    i'll bump it up for you! :)
    Mum to gorgeous baby boy born Sept 2010:j
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thanks for info on book group, had a pm and had a look, but didn't know where to start. last night didn't get home from ptfa till 7, then did tea, then spent half hour sorting kids sock drawers out. got rid of every odd sock, holey sock and dirty ones too. result is drawers only half full, and don't get stuck when you shut them. and enough socks for a puppet making competition at weekend when they are having friends for tea. ;D
  • Sarahsaver
    Options
    my kids love to play with old socks!!! :-[
    they are also useful for dusting, especially as i dont like dusters (not sure how i came not to like them) ???
    Looking at the flylady site has helped me change my way of thinking, i dont look at stuff now and feel beaten but instead DEAL WITH IT ;D y'know like the kids clothes strewn over the floor or the dirty sink. Its almost as quick to sort out as it it is to get stressed about it ;)
    Member no.1 of the 'I'm not in a clique' group :rotfl:
    I have done reading too!
    To avoid all evil, to do good,
    to purify the mind- that is the
    teaching of the Buddhas.
  • jaybee
    Options
    My cat used to steal socks out of the laundry basket. I'd find them under a bush at the bottom of the garden!!
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    when our cat had kittens she used to nick socks and wrap them in them. drove me mad, but always knew where to look.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure