🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Eon energy reviews: Give your feedback

Options

Comments

• Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    Mmmmmm - site upgrade ?

:D

Not this time molerat. We've had technical issues across most of our systems for the last couple of days. Our technical boffins are working to sort them out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Obviously not too busy to be sending out spammy bloody emails trying to sell Sky Movies though eh? :mad:

Sorry you've received an unwelcome email from us youravinalarrrf. Have you told us you don't want this type of contact? We'll only contact you in the ways you've told us we can. You can tell us at any time that you want us to stop sending marketing stuff including the Sky offers. This won't affect contractual communications for things like price changes, terms and conditions etc.

Let me know if I can help.

Malc
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    Options
    Raxiel wrote: »
    For mine it's identical, not a penny different.

As above Raxiel, you must be in one of the 7 regions unaffected by the new tariff. Both unit prices per kWh and standing charges are the same as version 6 in these areas.

Malc
  • youravinalarrrf
    Options
    I'm off to pastures new tomorrow Malc so it doesn't really matter to me as long as these emails stop when I'm no longer an EON customer.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Perhaps it's time EON focused on getting their prices down and being competitive again instead of these cheap money making schemes which only serve to devalue EON's brand name and intensely annoy it's customers! ;)
    Options
    grumpycrab wrote: »
    Whenever the "Your Say" email pops up I think - ah an opportunity during tea break to give some feedback and after a few clicks it usually says "sorry, we don't want to talk to you". Its usually for people with pre-payment meters or for those who have recently talked to CS. Never one that wants to "talk about" money matters.

Helena and I are always happy to pass on any feedback grumpycrab. Just let us know.

Malc
  • grumpycrab
    grumpycrab Posts: 4,992 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    ...Helena and I are always happy to pass on any feedback grumpycrab. Just let us know. Malc
    Sorry, I wouldn't want my username to reflect my personality - there are more important things to discuss here than the occasional mis-directed email.
    If you put your general location in your Profile, somebody here may be able to come and help you.
  • FOREVER21
    FOREVER21 Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Energy Saving Champion I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Obviously not too busy to be sending out spammy bloody emails trying to sell Sky Movies though eh? :mad:

Agree .First I get an e-mail telling me I have won a Sky Q package on spin the wheel, shortly followed by another message saying sorry no prize there has been a mistake.

Then another e-mail inviting me to buy the Sky package that I should have won in the first place.:eek:
  • brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,526 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 10 February 2017 at 9:18AM
    Options
    That's strange brewerdave. As above in my reply to FOREVER21, electricity is the same on version 7 as 6 but the gas has changed in some regions but not others. The unit rates per kWh are actually slightly lower so confused as to why it's coming up as more expensive for you. Standing charges haven't changed at all. What region are you in brewerdave? I'll check.

Malc
    Malc, didn't bother to calculate from actual usage myself -those monetary numbers are what your site showed me on the weekend (v6) and on Wednesday (v7) when I clicked on "get a quote" button. I'm in South Wales.:)

EDIT -I think I know what is going on -the quote is based on my assumed usage -and that doesn't seem to be the same from day to day - just looked this morning and the assumed usage is slightly different from Wednesdays!!! Altho' I didn't write them down I'm sure that the leccy usage figure is higher today than it was last weekend!
    Options
    I'm off to pastures new tomorrow Malc so it doesn't really matter to me as long as these emails stop when I'm no longer an EON customer.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Perhaps it's time EON focused on getting their prices down and being competitive again instead of these cheap money making schemes which only serve to devalue EON's brand name and intensely annoy it's customers! ;)

You're welcome youravinalarrrf. Happy to help and sorry to lose you but understand where you're coming from.

Malc
    Options
    grumpycrab wrote: »
    Sorry, I wouldn't want my username to reflect my personality - there are more important things to discuss here than the occasional mis-directed email.

Understood grumpycrab. The offer's always there if anything in particular crops up.

Malc
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure