Eon energy reviews: Give your feedback

Options

Comments

• FOREVER21
    FOREVER21 Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Energy Saving Champion I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    New on line tarrif introduced to-day Saver Fixed v7.

Showing quite an improvement for me from their previous best deal.But still £105 more expensive than Iresa.
    My fixed deal ends 6March so come on E-On squeeze your profits a little more and I might just stay with you.��
  • brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,512 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    In my region ,v7 is actually worse than v6 - in money terms £1420pa vs £1382 pa (vs the current super cheap collective EON deal of £1082):eek::eek:
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,944 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mmmmmm - site upgrade ?
    We're Sorry

We're sorry but we're having a few technical issues with our site at the moment, we're working on getting it fixed as soon as possible.

This means we've had to temporarily disable this section of our site. You can still call us to make a payment or give a meter reading:
    :D
  • youravinalarrrf
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    Mmmmmm - site upgrade ?

:D

Obviously not too busy to be sending out spammy bloody emails trying to sell Sky Movies though eh? :mad:
  • Raxiel
    Raxiel Posts: 1,401 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    brewerdave wrote: »
    In my region ,v7 is actually worse than v6 - in money terms £1420pa vs £1382 pa (vs the current super cheap collective EON deal of £1082):eek::eek:

For mine it's identical, not a penny different.
    3.6 kW PV in the Midlands - 9x Sharp 400W black panels - 6x facing SE and 3x facing SW, Solaredge Optimisers and Inverter. 400W Derril Water (one day). Octopus Flux
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Raxiel wrote: »
    Well my switch completed sometime yesterday. The IHD now displays 0 for unit and standing charges but still shows the other info.

Online account still exists but is pretty blank, I assume it'll be automatically deleted when the final bill is settled, if not I'll log in and do it manually.

Thanks to Malc and Helena for the responses to my various queries before and during the switching process. You guys are definitely the most engaged of the company reps on this board, I'd definitely be open to returning to E.ON in the future if the price was right.

Edit: just had another survey from E.ON 'Your Say' wonder if they'll still want me now I've left.

Many thanks for the kind words Raxiel. They're appreciated by both of us.

You'll still be able to log in to your online account for up to 2 years after you've left to view things like past bills and meter readings. One thing you won't be able to see, though, is the Saving Energy Toolkit. This will go from the site altogether.

To be honest, not sure about the 'Your Say' panel. I'll find out.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • grumpycrab
    grumpycrab Posts: 4,989 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    To be honest, not sure about the 'Your Say' panel. I'll find out.
    Whenever the "Your Say" email pops up I think - ah an opportunity during tea break to give some feedback and after a few clicks it usually says "sorry, we don't want to talk to you". Its usually for people with pre-payment meters or for those who have recently talked to CS. Never one that wants to "talk about" money matters.
    If you put your general location in your Profile, somebody here may be able to come and help you.
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Options
    FOREVER21 wrote: »
    New on line tarrif introduced to-day Saver Fixed v7.

Showing quite an improvement for me from their previous best deal.But still £105 more expensive than Iresa.
    My fixed deal ends 6March so come on E-On squeeze your profits a little more and I might just stay with you.��

Just a few changes with gas prices per kWh in certain regions FOREVER21. Electricity is the same as the earlier version 6 in all regions. Depending on the area of the country, some will see slight changes whilst, for others, there'll be no change at all compared with version 6.

Malc
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    Options
    brewerdave wrote: »

That's strange brewerdave. As above in my reply to FOREVER21, electricity is the same on version 7 as 6 but the gas has changed in some regions but not others. The unit rates per kWh are actually slightly lower so confused as to why it's coming up as more expensive for you. Standing charges haven't changed at all. What region are you in brewerdave? I'll check.

Malc
  • Raxiel
    Raxiel Posts: 1,401 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    grumpycrab wrote: »
    Whenever the "Your Say" email pops up I think - ah an opportunity during tea break to give some feedback and after a few clicks it usually says "sorry, we don't want to talk to you". Its usually for people with pre-payment meters or for those who have recently talked to CS. Never one that wants to "talk about" money matters.

I've had a fair few interesting ones from them, things like brand awareness (actually the first place I heard about OVO), The E.ON smart thermostat and the layout & content of the companion smartphone app. More recently it's been surveys about solar power and home storage batteries.
    3.6 kW PV in the Midlands - 9x Sharp 400W black panels - 6x facing SE and 3x facing SW, Solaredge Optimisers and Inverter. 400W Derril Water (one day). Octopus Flux
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback