Ask Atos Healthcare disability assessment questions

Options

Comments

• sicknotethefirst
    Options
    Anybody know how I take a complaint to a second level? I made a complaint last month and should have had an answer on Friday unless they contacted me to ask for more time and since they didn't I asked when I was going to get a reply and received a very snotty reply back telling me that I need to wait and the 4 weeks wasn't until the 19th which is wrong as my complaint was dated the 15th.

Did the Atos rep mis this one by accident?
  • sicknotethefirst
    Options
    Atos Healthcare company representative
    Last Activity: Yesterday 3:38 PM
  • halight
    halight Posts: 3,629 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Atos Healthcare company representative
    Last Activity: Yesterday 3:38 PM

they are not bothered about coming here and answering questions,

They are only willing to put a small amount of effect into this. Just enough to get away with being able to say that they help there "customers" out on one of the UK's Biggest Forums.
    :jYou can have everything you wont in lfe, If you only help enough other people to get what they wont.:j
  • sicknotethefirst
    Options
    halight wrote: »
    they are not bothered about coming here and answering questions,

They are only willing to put a small amount of effect into this. Just enough to get away with being able to say that they help there "customers" out on one of the UK's Biggest Forums.

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
  • sicknotethefirst
    Options
    halight wrote: »
    Atos PR Rep, Do Atos Pay UK Tax on there profits ?

I asked this of the Dwp under the FOI and this was their reply

Does Atos Pay UK Tax on Profits? from the medicals it provides you with. The tax payers are paying for the medicals that Atos provides to the Dwp so you should know the answer to this.

The information you have requested regarding tax paid by Atos is not held by the Department.
    Further more, I am not required to enter into a debate about Atos and the payment of tax.

You should note that the Freedom of Information act only applies to information held by the
    Department on the date of the request.

I maintain that the FOIA is for provision of recorded information held; it is not a complaints
    mechanism and does not require us to undertake new work to create information, deal with a
    complaint or investigate allegations against a contractor that is all normal business dealt with
    under the appropriate channels.

The Act gives any person of any nationality anywhere in the world the right to request official
    information from DWP and other public authorities.

Yours sincerely

Business Management Team
    Health & Disability Assessments (Operations)
  • SEE
    SEE Posts: 722 Forumite
    Options
    I asked this of the Dwp under the FOI and this was their reply

Does Atos Pay UK Tax on Profits? from the medicals it provides you with. The tax payers are paying for the medicals that Atos provides to the Dwp so you should know the answer to this.

The information you have requested regarding tax paid by Atos is not held by the Department.
    Further more, I am not required to enter into a debate about Atos and the payment of tax.

You should note that the Freedom of Information act only applies to information held by the
    Department on the date of the request.

I maintain that the FOIA is for provision of recorded information held; it is not a complaints
    mechanism and does not require us to undertake new work to create information, deal with a
    complaint or investigate allegations against a contractor that is all normal business dealt with
    under the appropriate channels.

The Act gives any person of any nationality anywhere in the world the right to request official
    information from DWP and other public authorities.

Yours sincerely

Business Management Team
    Health & Disability Assessments (Operations)
    Email your request to informationgovernance@ico.gsi.gov.uk and ask how much tax they pay to the UK
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Halifax, taking the Xtra since 1853:rolleyes:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • sicknotethefirst
    Options
    SEE wrote: »
    Email your request to [EMAIL="informationgovernance@ico.gsi.gov.uk"]informationgovernance@ico.gsi.gov.uk[/EMAIL] and ask how much tax they pay to the UK

Thanks Done! thumbs-up.gif
  • tracy0770
    tracy0770 Posts: 86 Forumite
    Options
    what i would like answers on is how you do your points for esa, as i got big fat zero, but dla i got 42 points, so looking forward to my esa appeal next week, welfare rights going with me, i recorded both atos tests but did inform you as you were leaving!!!!!!!!
  • JS477
    JS477 Posts: 1,968 Forumite
    Options
    You don't get points awarded for DLA as it goes on your care and mobility needs. One reason for your zero points is that maybe the LiMA computer that atos use to conduct the WCA said "NO"!!!
  • SEE
    SEE Posts: 722 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Done! thumbs-up.gif
    The response should be interesting and embarrassing for the government if they aren't paying their share;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Halifax, taking the Xtra since 1853:rolleyes:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 1 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business