• missyv30
    missyv30 Posts: 188 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not going to good spent money today when i really shouldn't have :eek:
    Spent £2.05 - Juice and chocolate (was stressed out and i comfort eat):(
    £2.55 - a roll and soup ( get a free lunch at work tom ):(
    £4.21 - Juice for girls and bread (so couldn't say no ):(
    I will do better tom have to need to get a grip but atleast am being honest with myself now, and watching every penny. Going to try and make back what i spent the last two days on ebay by the end of this challenege.

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-061.gif
    :j

Debt as of Jan 17 £32990.71: :eek:
    Debt as of June 2020 £18636
  • Cranny44
    Cranny44 Posts: 607 Forumite
    Options
    stare-screen-smiley.gif

Hello everyone glad to see you all finished your NOvember challenges well done :D

And Thanks NSK for a nice new thread.

EXERCISE OMG OMG OMG...........:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Such a sneaky one that NSK, but i will endevour to fit this in, i usually do try to walk and map it on my mobile using cardiotrainer, I am aiming for 500 miles by 18 March anyway..

Sorry i havent read back through the thread as you have moved on sooo fast for my tired eyes but i will keep up from now on, scouts honour.

I have eaten tons on my all inclusive hol to last me a while so still gonna plug away at those cupboards of mine, going for a £160 food budget and £100 diesel as not driving for work too much this month i hope. And by default I am on number11-smiley.gifnumber11-smiley.gifnumber11-smiley.gif NSD already :D
    Updating .................................................
  • Learning2Budget
    Options
    Its all gone horribly wrong here however i now have zero money so hopefully i can get more than 1 NSD now. Feeling tired n down so gonna hit the hay and pray for a bigger brighter day with minimal temptation!x
    LBM 2008 [STRIKE]£45,091.23[/STRIKE] eek: now £7889:T Debt free date 18/07/2018 :)
  • NinjaSavingKat
    Options
    Ladies and gents I am loving these posts.. however I have got in late again ( naughty NSK ) and need to get up at 0500 again... I have time after work and before my meeting tomorrow night and I shall be sitting down to write properly to you all... so I shall be scutinising posts, spends and naughty people ( WELCOME Cranny44 )...

JD SUPER well done on the distinction - never had one once in my life but I bet it feels GOOD!!!

Lilt well done on the vouchers.. what a lovely mummy you have!!

Onwards and Upwards all...

x x x
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • Kerfuffle
    Kerfuffle Posts: 1,384 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 14 December 2012 at 6:46PM
    Options
    Hi everybody,

So I had my dental appointment and there was a small charge for something which wasn't covered through my dental insurance so I had an unplanned spend there.

Foodwise I bought some vegetables and meat and used the last of the gift cards that I had for this store so a small amount was paid which I had anticipated would have happened at some point. I totally forgot to get the food parcel for the food bank until I was walking out of the store so I promise I will try to remember it the next time I go.

Veg and meat are to make a stew as I noticed I have some out of date atora in the cupboard so stew and dumplings for tea tomorrow, I'll set it going in the slow cooker before I go to work in the morning.

The car took more petrol than I thought and with hindsight maybe I should have filled the tank before I declared how much my budget was going to be for December, I'm going to really try and keep within the budget but I think I under estimated the amount for 2 vehicles, so I'm expecting that to be blown but it will be interesting to see how much I actually do spend.

So this is the current state of play:-

Food 6.14 / 50.00 (for 2 people)
    Petrol 29.66 /105.00 (2 vehicles)
    Christmas Food 30.00
    Christmas presents 50.00
    Unplanned spends 6.66
    NSD 2 / 20
    SD 2 / 11

Hope everybody is doing okay.

Learning2Budget - sorry to hear that you're feeling a bit down, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Toodles
  • JAMIEDODGER
    JAMIEDODGER Posts: 4,339 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning guys:)

Today will be a spend day...

More study to do this morning, I am aiming on having a final draft finished today.

Nipping into town to the bank and then a few bits to get there, taking something back for dd and also need to get a present for a birthday party dd has been invited too.

Then will be going on to sainsburys. Need milk for the week plus fruit and veggies, will see if there are any yellow sticker bargains to be had.

Also need petrol, so will be putting in £40 out of my petrol budget and seeing how far it gets me this month. I am walking nearly everywhere now so using the car less and less:) with christmas holidays in two weeks time, meaning no clubs/activities/college to drive to for that time, hopefully Decembers petrol will come in very low:j

Have a good day everyone x
    November NSD's - 7
  • couldsavemore_2
    Options
    Well done JD

abundant - enjoy your week off

looking forward to a NSD here. have the morning off and instead of shopping Im going for a walk and then a couple of hours crafting.
    This evening plan to do some baking for the week and freezer

Have a good day everyone

xx
    You can if you think you can .
  • missladyannie
    Options
    Lilt what great news about the vouchers! What a bonus and what a lovely mum!
    Nov NSD: 8/7 Dec NSD: 1/10
    Sealed pot member #1443 2011: £106. 2012: £171
    Ninjakat challenge: Aim to clear two debts by April 2013
    100 day challenge: No toiletries or magazines 19/100 (3 x fails :()
    Extra payment a week challenge: Total to date: £2355.53
  • NinjaSavingKat
    Options
    Well good morning folks.. great start to my day... dropped the bike after getting caught in a horrific snow storm and returning home.. thankfully dropped it outside the house. Damage caused that will have to wait until Jan to fix.. train for me for the forseeable until the weather settles itself.. means extra reading time on the train...YEAH!!

More later....PROMISE!!

Onwards and Upwards...( I am alive )..
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • his_missus
    his_missus Posts: 3,363 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Morning all!

Hope you're surviving the challenge. Well done Kat on getting another challenge onto the weekly newsletter - You'll be crowned Queen of DFW challenges soon :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure