🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Rewarding Ways (similar to swagbucks etc)

Options

Comments

• mizzame
    mizzame Posts: 314 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Options
    MollyDolly wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Not heard of any other problems.

Does anyone else find it strange that the GPT and PTC sites that pay the least are being heavily promoted on here - whilst those sites that pay the most are being talked down?:D:D:D

Was that a dig at anything I've posted? Seriously just warning anyone else, was loving the site, used it daily... They got accused on using a Proxy (which I wouldnt even know how to) and anything i said landed on deaf ears and more accusations...

I'd suggest cashing out regularly in case it happens to anyone else, been doing these sites for a long time and not come over such uninterested admin who just branded me a cheat... Never cheated in my life! :(
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
    :D
  • MollyDolly
    MollyDolly Posts: 872 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Not at all - just a general observation, and not just my own btw - of how certain sites are either heavily promoted or talked down.:)

Did you deal with the admin - because I know for a fact that they are very helpful - in fact one of the best - and I have never found them to be rude.

As for cashing out quickly - it is very easy to do that within the space of a day at Rewarding Ways.:)
  • mizzame
    Options
    Not at all - just a general observation, and not just my own btw - of how certain sites are either heavily promoted or talked down.:)

Did you deal with the admin - because I know for a fact that they are very helpful - in fact one of the best - and I have never found them to be rude.

As for cashing out quickly - it is very easy to do that within the space of a day at Rewarding Ways.:)

Yep dealt with admin, was doing/earning very well but they wouldnt believe I wasnt using a Proxy... Like I pointed out if I wanted to cheat in life I wouldnt be cheating for a few dollars...

Basically they branded me a cheat and that was that, things like that upset me... I'm an honest person!

Not trying to be negative but thin this forum is about sharing experiences good & bad! :beer:
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    I would have thought that someone like yourself (obviously with experience in this area) would have been keen to resolve the issue amicably with them, and I know they are keen to show that they do deal with any problems immediately, did you use the forum?

If you look around - there are fewer complaints about Rewarding Ways than there are of others.:)

Also - you never mentioned anything before...
  • mizzame
    Options
    I would have thought that someone like yourself (obviously with experience in this area) would have been keen to resolve the issue amicably with them, and I know they are keen to show that they do deal with any problems immediately, did you use the forum?

If you look around - there are fewer complaints about Rewarding Ways than there are of others.:)

Also - you never mentioned anything before...

Oh I did try amicably, not mentioned because as you say wanted it to be dealt with amicably by both parties but it wasn't resolved and told me they would not respond to anymore of my tickets! When they lock your account you cannot use their forum.

This only happened Thursday hence the first you've heard about it... It was working for me up until that point and until admin gave me such bad attitude I too was enjoying the site... Can I say more than that!!!

I just want others to be cautious.
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    I take it your negotiations are still ongoing then if this only occurred on Thursday? Less than 48 hours ago isn't that long though....

As I say, it just seems very strange that the sites that pay the least are heavily pushed/promoted - whilst those that pay the most and quickest are talked down.
  • mizzame
    Options
    MollyDolly I am starting to take your catty comments and assertions quite personally... Do you know me, what have you got against me? I'm an average person trying to make an extra few, quid, we're all in the same boat...

My first negative comment was yesterday, I saw it more as constructive feedback to keep others in the loop... I would hate anyone else to build up money (I normally cash out at $5) only to have their account blocked. Until this happened I was 100% behind this site too, I've just been unlucky.

Yes, I totally agree that as this happened Thursday it all seems very quick for them to have told me they will not negotiate, again this alarmed me too.

Please take this message in the spirit it's meant... Can you bury the hatchet, I'm not on here for any bad vibes and lately I've had a bit... Really cant figure why.

Like many things in life different people like different things... I'm a massive fan of Zoombucks for example but I know others dont rate it highly... The world would be a dull place if we all liked the same... Please respect that! My biggest earner at the moment is another site that I have been vocal about but I'm doing so well I thought I'd share... A forum is for sharing opinions good and bad no? I've had so much help on MSE but the nasty jibes at me actually make me wonder at times if its worth it.

Please respect that as a user of this forum I have the right to my opinion as you do yours.

Mx
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    Mizzamee - I wasn't being catty, and do you mean 'assumptions'? I wasn't making those either, nor do I have any idea who you are.:)

My point is that the sites paying poorly are being heavily promoted, whilst the better sites are being knocked.

This has been happening for a while and over a number of threads.:)
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    MollyDolly - feel free to start promoting the better sites (on a new topic/thread for that website) in that case as we'd (meaning MSE members) would like to know what the better sites are
  • mizzame
    Options
    Mizzamee - I wasn't being catty, and do you mean 'assumptions'? I wasn't making those either, nor do I have any idea who you are.:)

My point is that the sites paying poorly are being heavily promoted, whilst the better sites are being knocked.

This has been happening for a while and over a number of threads.:)

Glad we got that sorted and thanks for your opinion...

Like I say, it's your personal experience and personal opinion of each site... My experience and opinion may vary... That's life!
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 9 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business