Rewarding Ways (similar to swagbucks etc)

Options

Comments

• MollyDolly
    Options
    The Gift Hunter offer credited, it says earn 50 points, but you get 100 just for signing up.:)

Just thought I would mention that it credits.:D
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    Also, the vids credit within a matter of seconds - for some of you who may be looking at the length of the vids and thinking nooooooooo.:rotfl:
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I did the gifthunter offer, hoping it credits for me as well
  • cally6008
    Options
    matomy just released more videos
    (choice of doing them on RW or Surveymad)
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    Cally - Gift Hunter credited for me the following day. I think it has now been removed, I just got two offers pending now. RW defo the better site, better pay than all the other sites IMO with more offers becoming available every day.:D

Just a word of warning if you have young ones knocking about, one or two random !!!!!! clips on the 1 or 2 second PTC's.:eek:
  • cally6008
    Options
    No credit for Gifthunter yet
    Put ticket in and got "you must wait for advertiser to credit it" as the reply.

If no credit tomoro, I'll send gifthunter an email about it and try and get credit for it that way.
  • MollyDolly
    MollyDolly Posts: 872 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 23 January 2013 at 9:50AM
    Options
    The offer to win £2500 of Thomas Cook vouchers credited immediately for me just now.

45 cents for a minute of clicks not bad.:D

Games 4 Life and the following (quick) survey on movies both credited instantly on Radium. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Lol
  • cally6008
    Options
    Something to watch for in paypal with USD payments from rewarding ways (not sure if payments from surveymad, gifthulk and cantbeatfree will be the same but they probably will be) ... Paypal now do a GBP balance and a USD balance and don't automatically convert the USD to GBP anymore. I've just added USD to my currency and then transferred the USD balance to my GBP balance.
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    It isn't a problem though - I haven't had to change anything on my PayPal because of the way they pay.:)

Lots of offers to complete on Rewarding Ways at the moment and all are crediting. I have 6/7 pending from today too:D.
  • cally6008
    Options
    Website down, hope it's up soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts