Rewarding Ways (similar to swagbucks etc)

Options

Comments

• MollyDolly
    MollyDolly Posts: 872 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Of course - it wouldn't do for us all to be the same.:)

I am just surprised that you slated them when negotions were still ongoing and there is obviously still time to resolve.

Cally - there is no need for me to begin another thread - I give my comments on all threads that are running.:)

As I explained to Mizzame (and I am sure you read) my point was that the sites were a point = less than a halfpenny are heavily promoted, whilst those paying considerably more are not covered half as well and often criticised.:)
  • mizzame
    mizzame Posts: 314 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Options
    MollyDolly wrote: »

I am just surprised that you slated them when negotions were still ongoing and there is obviously still time to resolve.

Actually, no, they ceased negotiations on Thursday like I stated... I asked them to prove I was cheating with a proxy (as I know I am not) and their very words were they would not discuss further and any further tickets from me would be ignored and closed down...

MollyDolly is there something I need to prove to you... I'm an honest Joe trying to make a few extra quid, full stop! Your allegiance to Rewarding Ways is astonishing! :D
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
    :D
  • MollyDolly
    MollyDolly Posts: 872 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I can't believe for one minute that they would dismiss you like that - have you thought of posting the correspondence?

What happened after you put the support ticket in?

My allegiance to several sites astonishes even me I can tell you.:D
  • ichii
    ichii Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    I really like the low payout on this website! (:

I've signed up to a few sites which are similar but they've always had high payouts and I've felt like I'd never have enough. It's pretty easy to payout daily on rewarding ways, which is nice. :D
    :j
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Trial pay - Special K offer
    Showing as 50 points on Rewarding Ways
    I haven't done the offer on there yet so don't know if it will credit

Edit - Yep, it credits :)
  • cally6008
    Options
    Supersonic - Install Kobo ebooks Android app for 19 points

Send app. link to yourself via email (which you have to click on using your mobile) or click the QR code
    Install app.
    Sign in to app by creating an account

Receive credit
  • frome2u
    frome2u Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    Warning this site refuses to payout when you try to redeem, they are asking me for sensitive documents which none of my other sites have ever done. The payout was for a tiny amount just over $1. Think i will just stick to my higher earners from now and leave these scammers be. Shame on them low lifers
  • cally6008
    Options
    Rewarding Ways have never asked me for sensitive documents when I have tried to redeem
  • frome2u
    frome2u Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    They must know am not going to send them any sensitive documents im not that stupid, other then signing up with them and trusting them to pay me, then yeh i am stupid lol Why are they now asking me for the proof? why not ask me when i sign up? why wait till i build up some money? oh well thats low life scammers for you, But glad your getting paid =)
  • cally6008
    Options
    Another $1 requested and paid out within a few hours to paypal

It's definitely creeping up my list of sites I like to use,

the tasks pay in cents so that adds to your total and I even got a bonus for a task i did last night
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure