Rewarding Ways (similar to swagbucks etc)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    RW - new offers added - ImLive Dating for 51 points (51 cents)
    used spam email address, confirmed email, and submitted offer, not instant credit but it does credit
  • ted24
    ted24 Posts: 178 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    just been banned from this site for a 3rd time, 2 previous times they've claimed I've been using a proxy IP but unbanned me anyway. I wouldn't even have heard of a proxy IP til they first mentioned it.
    avoid.
  • ted24
    ted24 Posts: 178 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 22 October 2013 at 2:36PM
    Options
    "You have more than one account and this is why your are banned permanently from our site.

Admin"

bizarre...

14.35 - as update, they insist I have several accounts. Either someone's sneaking into my house when I'm working and earning 1p a day on Rewarding Ways, someone stealing my identity for the $1 cashout or it's a scam
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dear members & advertisers,

The platform that hosts our website "shiftcode" suffered a catastrophic hard-disk failure overnight :-(
    To make matters worse, the last successful backup of all the transaction data for all the websites that they host was made on 28th October 2013
    Thankfully we pay all our members daily and so most people will have received payments and credits as normal but there will be some problems that you might notice .....

ADVERTISERS

Any advertising purchases made during that time frame have been lost. We are working now to manually credit all advertiser accounts with the funds they added so they may re-create their advertising. Some advertisers will actually benefit from this since they may have already spent all of their advertising and will now be receiving extra credits.
    If you purchased advertising since 28th October and your account has not been re-credited then please do send us a support ticket marked "ADVERTISER" and we will work to recredit your account immediately.

MEMBERS
    - Shiftcode have restored all sites data back to that point - 28th October 2013
    - We are basically missing about 8 days worth of transaction data and site changes.
    - Our staff are now going to manually update the site and the contests over the next few hours to get us back to where we should be.
    - Clearly there are going to be some discrepancies but we will do all we can do to get this sorted 100%

We are deeply sorry for the trouble this has and will cause all our members over the next day or so.
    Our site is hosting on this 3rd party platform and we rely 100% on them to keep our sites online and to make successful daily backups. On both counts they have failed.
    This not only affects our website. It affects about 200 international websites.

SUPPORT
    We anticipate that our support ticket system will be very busy over the next few days.
    We would VERY MUCH appreciate if you can only open a new support ticket IF you have an urgent issue that demands attention.

Kind regards

Admin
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family