Rewarding Ways (similar to swagbucks etc)

Options

Comments

• MollyDolly
    Options
    Its back up - it was just their monthly update.:D

I use this and Clixsense now more than any others (apart from my usual survey sites) I find it very easy to make on these and the points for the surveys are worth more than most other US sites.:)
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    virool videos dont appear to be crediting today
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    Mine credited today - sometimes they don't credit immediately.:)

Cashed out today and the money was in my PayPal within the hour.:T
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    From Admin Subject (Site Notice) - Update Your Password Date 2/28/2013 12:01 PM
    28th February 2013 - Site Notice

UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD

Shiftcode (our script & host provider) is recommending that ALL members on ALL GPT sites update their site login PASSWORD as soon as possible.
    This is purely a precautionary measure to ensure that your account remains secure.

Realistically you should aim to change your password every month or so as a good general security measure :-)

This message is being sent to ALL GPT websites on the Shiftcode network as a security precaution.

Please update your password now using the following link;
    http://rewardingways.com/members/password.php
  • MollyDolly
    MollyDolly Posts: 872 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Rewarding Ways - is a UK registered Company and is a trusted and promptly paying site. Cashout is at $1 dollar and this is easily achieved on a daily basis. Also, your payment pays straight into your PayPal account the same day.:T

Rewarding Ways website has many ways in which to make money, many offer walls, surveys, paid to sign up offers and also clicks and vids. They also pay out more than most other sites for tasks. You also get 25% of your referral earnings forever - so all in all a fantastic site.:j

A number of GPT and PTC sites have recently sent out the message to change your password, this is purely precautionary - and obviously understandable given the turnover of the companies involved. I would suggest changing your password for any company on a regular basis and obviously have a seperate password for each company.:D
  • MollyDolly
    edited 8 March 2013 at 8:30PM
    Options
    Cally - the original post on Rewarding Ways needs amending - you don't have to upgrade to receive the 25% of referral earnings.

There is no upgrade facility now - everyone receives 25% of what their referral earns.:j

Edited to add - I realise I have mentioned it on the other Rewarding Ways topic as well - I didn't want you to think I was being bossy LOL.
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    You also get more for watching Radium One vids at this site rather than popular others.
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    ...and Crowdflower Tasks, and the Paid to sign up offers are good too.

Surveys I complete, usually credit within minutes too.:D
  • mizzame
    mizzame Posts: 314 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Options
    Was enjoying this site until they accused me of usinga Proxy, they wouldnt listen, I am not using a Proxy. Their admin were proper rude... Was nearly ready to cash out for the second time... I even had an IT friend check my laptop and found nothing...

Good earning potential but their customer service left a lot to be desired. Be warned!

Why would I cheat in the name of a few dollars a month!
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
    :D
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    :D:D:D

Not heard of any other problems.

Does anyone else find it strange that the GPT and PTC sites that pay the least are being heavily promoted on here - whilst those sites that pay the most are being talked down?:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure