Can i build a better life or is it too late?? My quest for happiness!

Replies

• AlTeREgOAlTeREgO Forumite
    114 Posts
    :j Another ebay sale of £21.94 to add - i forgot 2 items were ending this morning so that was a nice suprise :D

Think i might be coming down with something, ive had a bit of a fuzzy head all day, so decided to stay in and go to the bank tomorrow morning.
    SPC ~ 6 ~ MEMBER 1873
    114 Posts
    Morning :coffee:

Not a great deal to add, I have been feeling a bit off for a few days, so not been very productive, and had some early nights.

Feeling ok at the moment so hopefully its passed now :D

I have £12 to add from a Buy it now sale, and went into my other email account and found an email from paypal saying i'd been sent £6 from a survey site i joined ages ago, so went into my unused PAYPAL account, and there was £6 :) so i transfered it into my regular pp account :T

Currently have bids of £21 ish on my ebay items, they end in 3 days time so at least i know something is in the pipeline :D

Weather here is very grim today, dark wet and windy, so will be staying in and pottering about :)
    SPC ~ 6 ~ MEMBER 1873
  • WantToBeSEWantToBeSE Forumite
    7.7K Posts
    I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Alterego, well done on your ebay sales, you are doing well :)
    I need to come up with some imaginative ways to earn more cash, as i am runnin gout of things to ebay!
    114 Posts
    Im up early so i think im going to go and look around the local carboot sale :rotfl:
    I don't imagine there will be many people there :think: but its only 5 minutes down the road so worth a look for my DYMC :D

Ebay is coming along nicely, checked this morning and bids are up to £60 :T

BF has such a long way to go when it comes to money saving!!
    He said he had an idea for my christmas prezzie but wasn't sure, so asked if i'd like a DYNAMO Label printer, for my ebay parcels :):o:) i guess he's trying to be thoughtful, i do like practical prezzies, but im managing with a biro and sellotape perfectly well, and heaven only knows what them things cost to run!

That reminds me of the time our printer broke, i happened to mention it was a shame because you can print off vouchers for 50p off shopping ect....he went out the next dat and bought a £120 printer :eek:
    SPC ~ 6 ~ MEMBER 1873
    7.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning alter, did you pick up any bargains at your carboot sale? I love early morning car boots, but my 12 year old is a nightmare to try and get up early on weekends!

I had to laugh at the dynamo label printer as a Christmas pressie, bless your OH! Reminds me of the time i got a warderobe as a pressie from my ex one year...although it did have a pair of shoes inside :)
    114 Posts
    Well im back with a few bits, although it will proberly only get me my money back :o

Picked up a playstation3 console for £5, women said it worked but i knew when buying that it wouldn't, but still bought it because the last time i sold a faulty one it sold for £63, just checked ebay and the prices have crashed since then so will proberly just get my money back :(

picked up a few 'vintage' kitchen bits for £1 so will have to see how they go :rotfl:

Now if i was interested in selling baby clothes i could of got a car full !! i dont tend to sell clothes though, i find selling clothes too much hassle and too competitive.

The girls have got their passing out parade tonight, so will be going along to be a proud Mum :D they are both really nervous and polishing their parade shoes like their lives depend on it :rotfl:

Time to grab some breakfast ~ Poached eggs on toast with brown sauce ~ Yum! and a nice cuppa tea :)
    SPC ~ 6 ~ MEMBER 1873
    114 Posts
    Morning :coffee:

Blinking Nora! it was cold here yesterday, winter seems well on its way :(
    Which reminds me ~ DON'T FORGET TO PUT YOUR CLOCKS BACK TONIGHT!! ;)

[email protected] Superfast paypal withdrawals :T i have literally just withdrew and then went straight onto online banking and it was already in there, Instantly :D
    Have made another £56, so thats keeping me ticking along nicely at the moment.
    Today will be a spendy day though :( i need juice for the car.

OMG! My 15 year old daughter has started dating :eek: This is the first time she's really shown any interest in a boy. Im trying to keep Cool about it but inside im a panicky :o

Don't get me wrong i trust her, we can talk openly about relationships / S e x and all that sort of stuff, but this is MY baby growing up!!
    Ok, so im admit to overreacting! they have only been on 1 offical date to the pictures alone, although they have been out has a group a couple of times before, and they only became "bf & gf" on Monday, after what i can only describe has a teenage "Will you be my girlfriend? type convo" :rotfl:
    he's 16 and just left school, they go to the same Cadets, he sounds like a nice enough lad, i saw him the other night at the passing out parade but didnt know then that they had a "thing"

Argh!! Im not sure im ready for all this Puppy love ~ somebody help me!! :doh:
    SPC ~ 6 ~ MEMBER 1873
  • edited 27 October 2012 at 7:17AM
    AlTeREgOAlTeREgO Forumite
    114 Posts
    edited 27 October 2012 at 7:17AM
    I knew it was cold last night, but i've just opened up the curtains and its been snowing!! :eek: WTH??
    SPC ~ 6 ~ MEMBER 1873
  • Coco114Coco114 Forumite
    770 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Snowing ???!!! Seriously that's mad !!!
    Thanks for reminder about clocks I so would have forgotten that !
    Eek to dd having a bf .... I have boys which in some ways is worse because they tell me ......... Nothing :D

Coco x
    The final chapter - £4893 to go out of £30K
    7.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning alter, its FREEZING here today, but we've not had snow (yet!).

Loving the quick paypal payments, that happened to me yesterday, i was very pleased :)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Martin's debt costs masterclass

Eg, balance transfer up to 35 mths at 0%

MSE News

£80 GHD Original IV Styler

Via MSE Blagged code (norm £109)

MSE Deals