Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    Be careful though; I read it as though you need to buy them in separate transactions? could be wrong...

I don't see it myself, could you explain your thinking for me please?
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 18 July 2016 at 12:16PM
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    I don't see it myself, could you explain your thinking for me please?

From T's & C's:

Limit one Base + Color and one Diamond Top Coat per person,
    household or address. Color and Top Coat will be accepted separately.

To me I understand this that you'd need to send them in seperate transactions but could be my Interpretation of this?

It could also of course mean that you can apply for them seperately aswell as together? No contact email or tel no and says they won't acknowledge invalid claims so I'm not sure if I'd want to risk them together; what does everyone think?
  • m1kjm
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    From T's & C's:

Limit one Base + Color and one Diamond Top Coat per person,
    household or address. Color and Top Coat will be accepted separately.

To me I understand this that you'd need to send them in seperate transactions but could be my Interpretation of this?

It could also of course mean that you can apply for them seperately aswell as together? No contact email or tel no and says they won't acknowledge invalid claims so I'm not sure if I'd want to risk them together; what does everyone think?

Sorry Africat, I don't read it your way, although I'm not saying that Revlon are going to like the 3 for 2. I'll admit I've been influenced by lemony's policy of a 'go to' nail polish which I'm aspiring to! I've bought 3 bottles from Boots today and I'll let you know what Revlon's response is to that. Inspired by lemony, I shall be applying 615 'Gambling Heart' at my desk this afternoon!
  • lemony_7
    lemony_7 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Sorry Africat, I don't read it your way, although I'm not saying that Revlon are going to like the 3 for 2. I'll admit I've been influenced by lemony's policy of a 'go to' nail polish which I'm aspiring to! I've bought 3 bottles from Boots today and I'll let you know what Revlon's response is to that. Inspired by lemony, I shall be applying 615 'Gambling Heart' at my desk this afternoon!

Good choice m1kjm! I chose 'Ace Of Spades' today :D

Africat I read it as 'claims will ALSO be accepted if purchased separately' - obviously the also is missing, but that's how I interpreted it.

I'll be sending my claim off in the next few days so I'll keep you updated.
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    lemony_7 wrote: »
    Good choice m1kjm! I chose 'Ace Of Spades' today :D

Africat I read it as 'claims will ALSO be accepted if purchased separately' - obviously the also is missing, but that's how I interpreted it.

I'll be sending my claim off in the next few days so I'll keep you updated.

Thanks for your opinions ladies; it's a great deal.
  • m1kjm
    Options
    I used the contact us form on the persil website and didn't get a reply, but just got a letter with 2 £5 vouchers. I thought they were ignoring me so I have already sent a letter with my original claim info to the claim address.

Persil has sent me a letter with 2 x £5 Unilever vouchers too so thank you for that. I wonder if we'll still hear anything from the claim address. So now I'm looking for a good offer to use in conjunction with the vouchers.
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,215 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Wow. I got a £5 and a £1 voucher, even though I spent £10. Not having that!!
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • m1kjm
    Options
    flyer wrote: »
    Wow. I got a £5 and a £1 voucher, even though I spent £10. Not having that!!

No way! That's outrageous. I daren't tell you I only spent £6 a bag. I would still prefer to have my money back though.
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I've just got a refund for Persil from the claim address! Like m1kjm, no explanation just the standard letter you would get if your claim had gone through without a problem.
  • trefre1
    trefre1 Posts: 98 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I asked Persil on web page, before they changed t&c, to explain why my claim was rejected, this was just over a month ago,and having had no reply chased on about weekly basis.In the last few days I have so far had four slightly different letters from different people at Persil each letter having 2x£5 vouchers. Not bad for 38 persil caps which I bought in T for £6.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback