Options

Comments

• Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    lemony_7 wrote: »
    Good choice m1kjm! I chose 'Ace Of Spades' today :D

Africat I read it as 'claims will ALSO be accepted if purchased separately' - obviously the also is missing, but that's how I interpreted it.

I'll be sending my claim off in the next few days so I'll keep you updated.

I bought mine y'day; the form doesn't seem to suggest that we need to state the reasons why we aren't satisfied with the performance? Has anyone else given them a reason?

Hope they honour the 3for2 otherwise we're at a loss! The form doesn't state anything about promo savings being pro-rated accordingly so they should do although I've had it in the past with Garnier where they've made an adjustment; we'll see...
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's looks as though Eukanuba is back on MBG:

http://www.eukanuba.co.uk/service/secondary/money-back-guarantee

I'm going to try it even though it was a PITA last time, in summer 2014.
  • steve6363
    steve6363 Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    trefre1 wrote: »
    I asked Persil on web page, before they changed t&c, to explain why my claim was rejected, this was just over a month ago,and having had no reply chased on about weekly basis.In the last few days I have so far had four slightly different letters from different people at Persil each letter having 2x£5 vouchers. Not bad for 38 persil caps which I bought in T for £6.
    I got £6 in vouchers I phoned them up to ask why they sent vouchers and not a cheque they said they sent them as a good will jester as I did not meet ther t and c. I asked why I had not met there t and c and was told because I did not buy them from sainsburys.i said it never stated they needed to be bought from sainsburys until they changed there t and c.i was told they have not changed the t and c and she would not belive me when I said they have.
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,215 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Can someone please give me the refund details for Birds Eye waffles? I've cut the bit out I need and thrown the box away!
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • Freebie_Freak
    Options
    flyer wrote: »
    Can someone please give me the refund details for Birds Eye waffles? I've cut the bit out I need and thrown the box away!
    Birds Eye Hello Morning
    Try Me Free Promotion
    PO Box 1079
    Hemel Hempstead
    HP1 1GY
  • Freebie_Freak
    Options
    Having trouble with claim form for Nivea Moisturiser. It lets me write in all the details but when I press 'submit', it comes up with 'thank you', but no form to print nor reference number nor application address. I did one a week ago (different name and address) with no problem. Anyone else getting this, or any suggestions please?
  • m1kjm
    Options
    Having trouble with claim form for Nivea Moisturiser. It lets me write in all the details but when I press 'submit', it comes up with 'thank you', but no form to print nor reference number nor application address. I did one a week ago (different name and address) with no problem. Anyone else getting this, or any suggestions please?

You could try emailing them. I've had all of mine back, although I did have to chase one of them by email using crc@its.jnj.com and then the cheque came through very quickly afterwards.
  • m1kjm
    Options
    The claim address has ignored all my correspondence apart from paying 1 claim so that was a waste of stamps.

I'm following trefre1's brilliant advice - I've been emailing Persilly for an explanation and they keep on sending out vouchers. Although they do seem to have dropped the amount they're giving from £10 to £6.

So my current score on a £36 spend are a £6.64 cheque and £54 vouchers.

Has anyone had a brainwave as to what to do with the vouchers yet?
  • dugsie
    dugsie Posts: 318 Forumite
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    The claim address has ignored all my correspondence apart from paying 1 claim so that was a waste of stamps.

I'm following trefre1's brilliant advice - I've been emailing Persilly for an explanation and they keep on sending out vouchers. Although they do seem to have dropped the amount they're giving from £10 to £6.

So my current score on a £36 spend are a £6.64 cheque and £54 vouchers.

Has anyone had a brainwave as to what to do with the vouchers yet?

Wow, that's alot of vouchers! Could you buy Persilly or other unilever products and take them back to the shop for a refund? waitrose are generally very good at refunds with no questions asked.
  • dugsie
    dugsie Posts: 318 Forumite
    Options
    steve6363 wrote: »
    I got £6 in vouchers I phoned them up to ask why they sent vouchers and not a cheque they said they sent them as a good will jester as I did not meet ther t and c. I asked why I had not met there t and c and was told because I did not buy them from sainsburys.i said it never stated they needed to be bought from sainsburys until they changed there t and c.i was told they have not changed the t and c and she would not belive me when I said they have.

i'm shocked at their attitude. How dare they feed you / their customers lies like this.:mad:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback